New Contributor

Re: Mattress by Scott TSV 7/27/19

Has anyone tried this mattress? Is it medium firm but comfortable?
Esteemed Contributor

I was going to buy  one of these King mattresses for my daughter, however I did not see one  customer review on the item  . I am reluctant to buy if I don't even see one positove review of the product.  Does anyone have first hand knowledge of how comfortable this mattress is ?

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I was going to buy  one of these King mattresses for my daughter, however I did not see one  customer review on the item  . I am reluctant to buy if I don't even see one positove review of the product.  Does anyone have first hand knowledge of how comfortable this mattress is ?

@skatting44 

This version is a new mattress. There would not be reviews on it but there should be reviews on their previous version.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

There are reviews but not many.

Regular Contributor

That’s how they handle food returns.  They refund your money & tell you to dispose of the food item.  I think it would be good if they arranged to have the mattress picked up by a charity.  I know that many charities won’t take mattresses or any upholstered furniture.  I had a hard time about 10 years ago disposing of a sofa.....I practically had to pay someone to take it!  Bedbugs have be ome an issue.  I’ve been planning to downsize from a king to a queen since my husband passed away & may have ordered this, but I’d still need a queen box spring so I will give it more thought & follow reviews, perhaps catching it the next time it’s offered as a TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone  recieved the mattress  and has anyone reviewed this TSV as yet ?