Contributor
Seriously can't believe QVC is selling a mattress topper for $315-$419. That's ridiculous. Not thrilled with direction QVC TSV is going in - either socks or $500 vacuums. Please.
Respected Contributor

Obviously you do not know that much about high-end brands, which for many of us are worth the money.

Tempur-Pedic is an EXCELLENT mattress company.  We purchased a mattress many years ago and we swear by it.  My elderly mother also bought one.  

The innovative foam fully and gently supports your body and is very comfortable.  We own an antique bed and the mattress fits much better than the mattresses with big metal coils inside.

I am guessing the topper is an alternative for those who do not wish to purchase a full mattress set.

Tempur-Pedic is a bit costly, but in the long run wonderful sleep is worth every cent.

TSVs are meant to appeal to a broad number of customers, but you can certainly shop the QVC website at any time for other items.

Super Contributor

Three years ago we built a new house and we purchaded a new mattress, almost from the start we did not like it but it was. a good bit of money. Two years ago, I purchased the My Pillow 3' topper and it has been great. We love it still and it's about half this price.

Floral Pillow
Frequent Contributor

Well, it's about half the price of my mattress topper, but I wouldn't trade mine for anything. Notice during the demonstration how the heavy weighted ball sinks into the mattress? I don't want to sink into my mattress. That's why I went with a soft, 100% natural latex topper. I get pressure relief but also the sensation of boency and floating, not sinking. My sister bought a tempur and said she sank in so much that it was a struggle to turn over in her sleep. That doesn't happen with my latex topper at all. Some people love their tempur and the sinking sensation, and being cradled by their mattress, but that's not me. I like a soft, floating, boyant feeling and not struggling to turn over or change positions. I also have a natural latex mattress on one of my guest beds and guests fight over it. My grandson asked if he could bring his innerspring mattress to my house and swap it for the one in my guest room. Smiley LOL  

If QVC would bring a good quality 100% natural latex mattress or topper in at a competitive price for a TSV, I'd buy one for my other guest bedroom. 

Respected Contributor

@Dee in OK   I totally agree with everything you said !!  I don't want to feel like I'm digging myself out of a mudhole just to turn over either. Big pass for me.

Honored Contributor

My latex topper cost more than the Tsv and I love it. Best thing ever plus it will last longer and it's eco-friendly. 

Respected Contributor

It's not for me but I hope those who purchase have the sweetest dreams and sleep soundly. I still have one of the old featherbed toppers on a guest bed. I miss those but they were so heavy and I didn't care to lug them to the dry cleaners for cleaning. I need a new mattress set so will keep saving up to buy a set that feels good and doesn't need a topper since I've never had much luck with them, any brand.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry but that looks about as basic as it could get.

Honored Contributor

Okay...... I don't understand what upsets you about the Tsv. You aren't required to buy one or look at the presentations. I bought one for our queen sized bed last winter.  I'm very happy I did.  It was very beneficial.  It relieved me of my morning hip and back pain.  I sleep better.   It was cheaper than buying a new mattress when our mattress was only 4 years old.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have alternative suggestions?  I am looking for something to make my year old mattress(which is very firm) a little more comfy but not at this price and I don't want to "sink" into something.  Just want a little more cushion.