Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 susan_ca said:

I really think she looks fine. I guess what looks good is in the eyes of the beerholders.....?

I think everything probably looks good to the ""beer holders.""

(I knew what you meant; that typo just cracked me up.)

Valued Contributor
On 6/30/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 6/30/2014 susan_ca said:

I really think she looks fine. I guess what looks good is in the eyes of the beerholders.....?

I think everything probably looks good to the "beer holders." {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

(I knew what you meant; that typo just cracked me up.)

cute...I think I might like the Logo outfit better after a beer or two myself..LOL Now, not so much...(I love that that type too)...

Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 LexPex said:

I was finally going to "dip" my body in LOGO for the first time when I saw Mary Beth. I am larger than she so am glad to save myself the s&h

I recommend this dress (could be a tunic if you're tall). It's on clearance with easy pay now. A231857

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress with Chiffon Trim

Honored Contributor

P.S.

With the above dress, you could fit a beer in each pocket! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor
May not be the best style for her but I still think she looks pretty. The style itself is ridiculous to begin with.
Trusted Contributor

i don't think these tops are meant to be fitted the way Mary Beth is wearing it. They're supposed to be loose and flowy the way Lori wears them.

Esteemed Contributor

I was only on the Q briefly and I thought MB looked nice...actually the nicest of any of the others....she probably just grabbed her usual size...M.....and didn't look in the mirror....don't pick on her....:0)....she is a nice person....

Super Contributor

She frequently wears things that look too small. Most of the time - jackets don't even come close to be able to button.

It's not the number on the size tag you need to pay attention to - rather the numbers in the garment measurement chart.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of LOGO tops in that style and they are very forgiving, in the right size. If Mary Beth is showing "lumps and bumps", she's wearing a size too small. The look is supposed to be free, flowy and loose but not oversized. I bet she made the classic mistake of going down a size.

Valued Contributor

LOGO is not for everyone and if one has lumps as I DO....you have to understand that 1) I might need a larger size if I don't want to wear some kind of spanx cami and 2) certain styles don't fit each lady.

For me, the layered top TSV will not be the most flattering look on MY PLUS Size, and it does not give ME...the polished look that I WANT...FOR ME....

looks great on Kate, looks good on BRENDA...my 1X body with almost 2X hips...not so much.

I've learned that I have to dress in the most flattering way for MY SHAPE...so I LOOK the best I...possibly can.