Honored Contributor

The last thing I need is a top that draws attention to my hips. Mary Beth does look great in blue!

Valued Contributor

I was finally going to ""dip"" my body in LOGO for the first time when I saw Mary Beth. I am larger than she so am glad to save myself the s&h

Esteemed Contributor
I think she would look ok if she were wearing a larger size.
Honored Contributor

She probably needed to size up because she also has the mike pack and stuff hooked to her back which pulls tops. That's why it's hard to tell a lot of times how things look on the hosts.

Honored Contributor

I think she should have sized up and eliminated the tank.

Esteemed Contributor

She should have skipped the TSV. She always looks good and today you can see how does not feel good in this top.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

In general, you have to be tall and thin. The LOGO silhouettes are not for everyone.

and also this:

She probably needed to size up because she also has the mike pack and stuff hooked to her back which pulls tops. That's why it's hard to tell a lot of times how things look on the hosts

Honored Contributor

She has an amazing figure in everything she wears. I haven't seen her in LOGO. I can see where she might not look as good. I posted earlier that I tried to wear those clothes and you could even see some moles (OK, big moles, but moles) sticking out.

Whatever I wear has to be thicker material! She may have seen herself in the monitor if you said she put on a vest and looks better.

Like I said, I can't see her (watching Supernatural) but with her curves, I can see where she might not look as good as some of the other clothes she wears.

Super Contributor

Well did you know that Lori is now going to make her Logo in children's sizes?

These ""Peter Pan"" costumes look ridiculous on most women over a size two and they also look bad on Lori imo.

I bet her line is doing badly and she's trying to save her bank account by making them for children now. Who would pay these prices for kids' clothes?

Super Contributor

I really think she looks fine. I guess what looks good is in the eyes of the beerholders.....?