Honored Contributor

I thought Lisa looked fine in it. I thought it looked stupid on Courtney because Courtney was wearing it with a pleated skirt. Totally wrong bottom to go with that top.

I didn't see MBR in it but I've seen MBR in LOGO before and she never looks good in it because she never wears the right bottoms. Most LOGO items need a slim bottom. MBR doesn't wear slim bottoms. The last time she had on a few layered, flowy LOGO tops and loose fitting pants. She looked totally shapeless.

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I thought Lisa looked fine in it. I thought it looked stupid on Courtney because Courtney was wearing it with a pleated skirt. Totally wrong bottom to go with that top.

I didn't see MBR in it but I've seen MBR in LOGO before and she never looks good in it because she never wears the right bottoms. Most LOGO items need a slim bottom. MBR doesn't wear slim bottoms. The last time she had on a few layered, flowy LOGO tops and loose fitting pants. She looked totally shapeless.

The bottoms MBR had on were fine, imo. She needed to size up and not have worn the tank underneath it. I wasn't crazy about the sleeve length on anybody either.

I didn't see it on Lisa.

Actually, the person I thought it looked best on was Pat. She was wearing the tank with a Susan Graver top over it - LOL

Super Contributor

MBR did wear slim leg pants/jeans this time. I think MBR looked rather nice. But, Antonella, on the other hand, wore a bootcut jeans, the same cut of jeans that MBR got so much flack for on the other TSV.

Honored Contributor

I just saw a WEN video with MBR. I think she needed to size up. Otherwise I didn't think it was that bad on her.

Super Contributor

I just saw a WEN video with MBR. I think she needed to size up. Otherwise I didn't think it was that bad on her.

It's a very fine line. The problem with sizing up when you have a good size chest is then it looks baggy on the bottom like a maternity top and then it makes you look heavier. That's the problem I have anyway. A top has to fit me just right or I look awful. Not too tight or too loose.

Regular Contributor

Also the bottom choice -- boot cut jeans don't go well with LOGO. Yes she needed a size up as well. The blue color is very nice. MB is one of my favorite host, she is a real trouper.