Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha's Totes TSV 8/27/18

@IlliniGirl88My EDD is 9/6, so your "Advance Order" and for @sashamatthews may be some kind of glitch.  I hope so.  I'm very anxious to get mine and maybe both of you are too.

Keepin' it real.
Occasional Visitor

Love anything Martha Stewart!! Bought the black totes...back in March when QVC offered 2 totes. Perfect for the garden! Great for lugging outdoor pillows to our deck on the pond!

Would LOVE  to have one of each color...consider making a multi-colored set! 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a set in slate .... I plan on using them for so many things!!! 😍

Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation but it's not something I can imagine ever using.  I do a lot of lawn and garden work, but just collect the debris in five-gallon pails, then dump in a much larger bag for disposal.  For anything around the house, or transporting Christmas presents, I'd use those reusable shopping bags; they're pretty durable.  I doubt they can hold 900 lbs but of course I wouldn't be able to lift 900 lbs.

Honored Contributor

They have some good uses, just not for me.

Honored Contributor

So many uses for these totes! I like to stay with the mint when ordering her garden items. But any color would be great.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I watched the presentation but it's not something I can imagine ever using.  I do a lot of lawn and garden work, but just collect the debris in five-gallon pails, then dump in a much larger bag for disposal.  For anything around the house, or transporting Christmas presents, I'd use those reusable shopping bags; they're pretty durable.  I doubt they can hold 900 lbs but of course I wouldn't be able to lift 900 lbs.

@ValuSkr  Gosh I thought everyone dragged 900 pounds of yard waste around? I do all the time😄😄😄😄😄

Valued Contributor

I ordered  a set of the slate color...  My order is advanced and EDD is Sept. 10....

I plan on using one for storing my chair cushions and pillows from the deck.... another one for the yard,.... and the other one in my car for lighter items (paper towels, t. paper, etc.) from when I go to Sam's Club.   

I think they'll come in handy for a lot of things...and the price isn't too bad.. IMHO... just look at the price of a bottle of wine, just an example.....and these will last a lot longer!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Valued Contributor

I was debating between silver and black.  Decided on silver.  Why?   Because I want to be able to see what is down in my tote.   Black often makes it harder to see things.  If there are any bugs/critters down in the bottom when I dump something I want to know it before bringing it back inside.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize how large these were until I saw a presentation.

I have a LL Bean Extra Large Boat & Tote that I bought to carry baked goods when I enter the county fair or take a bunch of different types of cookies to work.  It is huge and very durable and I use it a lot.  

I like the shape of these much better and think it will work well for me for so many things.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN