Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's Embroidered Jeans TSV - Review

[ Edited ]

Zara has become a favorite shopping destination.  Chic, contemporary and decent prices. These are all under $50

8851101251_2_1_1.jpg

0014103250_2_1_1.jpg

6096100712_2_1_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl@ @World Traveler I wore the jeans with the clematis embroidery to dinner last week with gold Isaac wedges and a white button-down shirt. I thought that they might be too tight, but I ate sushi until I was full and was comfortable the whole night! Woman Tongue These jeans look great and move well. I think I should stick with this size instead of going up. I also like that the waist is a little higher to hold everything in. I may be a size 2, but (Amy has said something like this before) I'm a mom in my 40's, so it's not like everything is flat. The high waist made me feel more confident. Definitely going to order more of her pants in the future. 

@pinkmochi - I too love these jeans in the clematis option. They will look great in the Fall with sweaters& tucked into boots

I'm looking for a new white or cream colored pullover sweater. Something like these

madewell-white-easy-cable-pullover-sweater-product-1-25612818-1-423306488-normal.jpeg

1515375469637635978.JPG

@Chi-town girl Those sweaters are gorg! I don't have any that color, so you just enabled me to look for one. Woman Very Happy 

I also wanted to add that the denim of these jeans isn't too thick or heavy. It was in the low 90's here on the night I wore them, and I wasn't hot. Of course it cooled off later on. I hope that these jeans don't shrink when I wash them, though. I'll wash in cold and hang to dry. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - I went with my smaller size for the Martha jeans and I don't want to alter the fit -hang dry for sure.  Any 'stretch' jeans like these, Giuliana,  Hot in Hollywood I always hang dry, no dryer.

Good luck with your white/cream sweater search!  I will take some time since Fall items are just becoming available - probably a chunky knit and another lighter weight. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri