Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's Embroidered Jeans TSV - Review

I think that is wise. This is not the place for that.
Honored Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

Hard to believe that after all these years Martha is in the clothing line doesn t she have enough money?

Maybe she's not doing it for the money.  She may enjoy working.  Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am envious of those that received their jeans. I live in CO and am still waiting. They are supposedly being delivered on 7/3.love

Edit: I received them today (7/2)  I bought a 4 petite and they fit perfectly. They are really beautiful jeans. The quality is great.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the white clematis (which I have yet to pick up at the post office), but I have a similar pair from Hot in Hollywood, with appliques and embroidery and boy do I get a lot of compliments.  I've never seen so many people react to a pair of jeans before.  Sales clerks, customers, etc. everyone goes crazy over these types of jeans.

Although the ones with the colored embroidery were lovely, the embroidery was a bit too vivid for my tastes.  I prefer the more subtle white clematis.  Now if QVC would ever reorder Martha's patchwork jeans, I would be a very happy shopper. 

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I bought these jeans in 16 and 18.  Wear an 18, but with super stretchy stuff, a 16.  These in 16 fit in legs and hips, but waist was small.  18 fit perfect.  slightly big in legs, but not baggy.  I've had this problem my whole life, even when I was skinny.  I'm large in waist and chest, and smaller in the hips. (if this helps anyboydy)  I gotta say, the waist is high, which I like, so the young will say these are mom jeans.  I love them, and I'm keeping them.  Trying to exchange 16 peacock for 18, but none are showing online yet.  Hope one of you needs a 16 peacock!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@elated Mine were shipped out of Ontario, California. Surprised you have not gotten yours yet. Mine were scheduled for a later date too, but all of a sudden, here they were!

Respected Contributor

Totally surprised my jeans arrived today - I am pear shape and thought about sizing up as they looked slim on models and I have never worn skinny jeans or leggings but having already purchased Martha's girlfriend canary jeans and love them decided to try the tsv.

I ordered my regular size - glad I did as if I had sized up they would have been too big - fit me perfectly.  Denim soft and very comfortable, embroidery lovely not itchy at all.  They are slimmer from knee to ankle but not skin tight 

as they looked on the models - I still have 'wiggle' room.  Thigh fit good - no wrinkling but again close to body but very comfortable and mine definitely have stretch.  Good quality at great price.

My first slim jeans and I love them.  Martha's big shirt arrived too, in white and that with jeans and red tank ready for July 4th.  Very pleased with these purchases.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I returned mine today.  I liked them but I don't have thin legs, I have "full" thighs and they were too tight in the thigh for me.  The also didn't have much stretch.  Back they went.  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Very happy for you! Which design did you go with?

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

I think it was lovely of you to go through all that trouble.  That was a kind thing to do.  Kudos to you