Valued Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart power washer

[ Edited ]

I think it all depends on what your needs are.  We have our house professionally power washed when needed.  I bought this for the smaller jobs -- like cleaning the summer furniture.  Lightweight and easy to use.  Perfect for my needs.

Respected Contributor

The power washer sounds interesting. Going to check it out now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just looking at the manual for this and it's a Sun Joe product.

Service + Support

If your Martha Stewart MTS-1300PW electric pressure washer requires service or maintenance, please call the Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® customer service center at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Last poster (before Me)  SUN JOE - THAT'S SO FUNNY.  JUST NOW AFTER HER LAST PRESENTATION I WONDERED.........did Martha hook up with Joe.  I have several of his outdoor products - and he's often in the green room (according to host) while his products are on air.  USA company; but probably and are.......made in China.  I feel like I was a mind-reader.  She made a great selection - I have his big unit.

Respected Contributor

We have our home professionally power washed about every two years.  In the spring and fall, my husband and I  usually hose down the front and back porches using a sponge mop to clean the siding and the ceiling of the roofs over them.  We had a power washer and it was so complicated to set up and operate we gave it to his nephew. 

I saw a demo with Martha and Dan Hughes this afternoon and it did not clean the pillows on the patio furniture.  It was very dirty and she wasn't using detergent but my guess is it wouldn't help.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I am pretty sure this is made by Sun Jo.  Just look at them on Amazon, look exactly the same and same power.  Anyhow, seems like an OK price so I ordered one in mint.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone really think it was really her product?  It's her name on someone elses product.

Respected Contributor

Also why is she wearing those boots when she is inside ... her feet aren't going to get wet.

Trusted Contributor

I figured there was another company that actually made this. Martha just licensed it to put her name on it.

If it is a Sun Joe that is a good thing because he really makes good products.

This small one is good enough for small jobs, but I don't think it would clean a house. I painted my house last year and had to power wash it before painting (full disclosure, my son did most of the work).

I had another brand 1200 PSI and it was not powerful enough. I ended up buying a nice 1600 PSI on wheels that is very easy to use, and it was $120.00.

You get what you pay for. Power washers overheat if not powerful enough and you have to use it for a long time trying to get something clean.

If you are just doing a deck, or steps, or a sdiealk this is a cute model.

Have they said what the warranty is?

Contributor

Sorry, but this machine is a joke!!!! We own a power washing business and know what we are talking about here. Save yourself the money people! It's a gloified hose!!!! You will work yourselves to death!!!