Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart fashion TSV 9/24

[ Edited ]

Here is the information for the Open Front Reversible Sweater Ruana, A341637:

Conquering the cool weather is as easy as throwing this open-front sweater ruana over your shoulders. And with its draped, reversible design, it's bound to match most everything in your closet--one way or another! From Martha Stewart.

• Features: reversible design, draped open front
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 30"; plus length 31"
  • Content: 52% cotton/28% nylon/19% viscose/1% elastane
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

$39.96, or 3 Easy Pays of $13.32, + S&H and tax

Colors:

Cobblestone/Mocha

Chianti/Navy

Francesca/Black

Hosta Green/Grey

Shell Pink/Cream

Sizes are Missy One Size and Plus One Size

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Here is the information for the Open Front Reversible Sweater Ruana, A341637:

Conquering the cool weather is as easy as throwing this open-front sweater ruana over your shoulders. And with its draped, reversible design, it's bound to match most everything in your closet--one way or another! From Martha Stewart.

• Features: reversible design, draped open front
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 30"; plus length 31"
  • Content: 52% cotton/28% nylon/19% viscose/1% elastane
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

$39.96, or 3 Easy Pays of $13.32, + S&H and tax

Colors:

Cobblestone/Mocha

Chianti/Navy

Francesca Black

Hosta Green/Grey

Shell Pink/Cream

Sizes are Missy One Size and Plus One Size

That is gorgeous!!!

Respected Contributor

Never ever had a Ruana but I am liking the look of this - think I may give it a try.  Love the colors and it being reversible - good weight for CA.

Honored Contributor

Not something I would wear.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler, @momoftwo2007  -  Thanks for posting!  I have the ruana she came out with last year and absolutely love them, wear them a lot, and the quality is wonderful! The fabric content is different on this one, I think the previous one had a touch of cashmere, but these look really nice and I already preordered the cobblestone.  Where I live, these are very versatile. 

Honored Contributor

This sweater/ruana looks gorgeous! This is definitely something I will wear often as I have one ruana already that I love.  This one looks better (no fringe — yay!). 

I wonder what makes this a “sweater?”  A ruana is a ruana.  Hmmm, looking forward to the presentation.  

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This sweater/ruana looks gorgeous! This is definitely something I will wear often as I have one ruana already that I love.  This one looks better (no fringe — yay!). 

I wonder what makes this a “sweater?”  A ruana is a ruana.  Hmmm, looking forward to the presentation.  

@Caaareful Shopper-  Not sure if this is the reason, but I know her last ruana was like a fine knit sweater gauge.  It had substance, not a flyaway, see through knit at all, but you could have used the same material to make a sweater out of it.  Does that  make any sense at all?Woman Very Happy  I love the ruana she had last year, they're beautifully made and I always get a compliment when wearing it.  I like you can dress it up or down.

Honored Contributor

I have two of her ruanas and I will be getting one of these for sure.  Just have to choose a color!!  Love that it's reversible.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  -  I bought the cobblestone/mocha earlier this morning and just went back for the chianti/navy combo.  I know I'll wear this with jeans and boots when the weather turns cooler.  I really like the hosta green too, would be cute with turquoise jewelry.  The pink/cream combo looks pretty, but it's almost too washed out looking on my monitor, would like to see this one presented as colors may look more true. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 that makes perfect sense✨ 😃 Thank You‼️