Frequent Contributor

Martha Stewart fashion TSV 9/24

Any hints on what this might be?  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart fashion TSV 9/24

[ Edited ]

@kathnern  -  I'm wondering too, maybe it's the short sleeved puffer jacket she wore when she had her last TSV.  I've seen it in olive and a mustard color.  One of the models is wearing it in olive when they show the blurb about her upcoming TSV on the 24th.  Not sure this is it, but it hasn't been listed yet online, just a guess.

39539042_235017987188660_7567405004554764288_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

If the puffer jacket is the TSV that's an instant pass for me. I'd look like the Michelin (WO)man! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I looked online but did not find anything yet.

I did see an article in NY Post in May 2017 that said this. The domestic diva will soon have an apparel and skincare line that will be sold on QVC as part of a multi-year deal inked by Martha Stewart brand’s owner, Sequential Brands Group.

Wonder if she is still bringing in a skincare line? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

I did see an article in NY Post in May 2017 that said this. The domestic diva will soon have an apparel and skincare line that will be sold on QVC as part of a multi-year deal inked by Martha Stewart brand’s owner, Sequential Brands Group.

Wonder if she is still bringing in a skincare line

I thought she paired up with a skin care line, forget the name, but now it's gone.

eta - It was Mario Badescu's line that she paired up with.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Wonder if she is still bringing in a skincare line

I thought she paired up with a skin care line, forget the name, but now it's gone.

eta - It was Mario Badescu's line that she paired up with.

@SilleeMee

That's right I forgot about that. The article did not say anything about Mario Badescu.

I see she has gotten in to gardening, wine, clothes sales with Q. I can find most of those things without her name on it at a better price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could anything be more unflattering than that vest?  It embodies virtually every fashion no-no.  I'll really be disappointed if that is the TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It belongs in the "What the heck is THIS?" thread.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee.  Are the Aspen leaves in their full glory in your area now?  I so need a Colorado fix.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee.  Are the Aspen leaves in their full glory in your area now?  I so need a Colorado fix.

Oh yes! They are all golden and orange up in the higher elevations right now. But they say it will be this way for only another week then it will be gone. Trees are just starting to change here in the city so it will be beautiful for the next couple of weeks. Woman Happy @Kachina624