Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV March 8

[ Edited ]

Keep in mind that I haven't watched all of the presentations:

I do wish that the camera people would keep the camera on the tummy/waistline area each time that a model raises her top to show the tummy and waistline rise.

As the model is showing that area for a long time, the camera seems to always focus downward along the line of the leg.

I Love Martha's new jeans, by the way. 

I'll order as soon as I see the waistband and rise area.

Wonderful jeans, imo.

UPDATE:   THANKS to model Aday (sp?) and also model Blair for always showing the waistlines and tummy area on pants.

And Thank You to the camera people who spent significantly more time focusing on that area.

i ordered the Light denim Martha Stewart Knit jeans! 

The waist is perfect; not too low, etc. 

'Perfect'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be easier to make a decision on these jeans if the models and some of the hosts were wearing sizes that did not make them look as if they were stuffed into them. Why, oh, why do they think they have to look like that? I do not like that squished look!   I realize the sizing for these are MUCH different than most QVC pants (which no one has had the sense to mention on the air, btw), so I know I would need to size up at least two sizes from Isaac, and probably 3 sizes from Linea.

Isn't it fun shopping on QVC? And then the hosts say, just buy your normal QVC size, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone I saw looked bad in these.  Maybe if they were honest with themselves and wore the proper size they would have looked better, but if you try to stuff yourself into something way too small just because it stretches, then you are doing no justice to either yourself or the product you are trying to sell.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A big Thank You to model Aday and also model Blair for consistantly showing the waistbands and tummy area on all of the pants that they model.

Thank you, camera persons who focus on that area.

I have ordered the Martha Stewart knit jeans in the Light denim, thanks to Aday and Blair.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Everyone I saw looked bad in these.  Maybe if they were honest with themselves and wore the proper size they would have looked better, but if you try to stuff yourself into something way too small just because it stretches, then you are doing no justice to either yourself or the product you are trying to sell.  

@IamDoodles  I bought the IM TSV in white in my normal B&M size, even though they didn't look very good on the models. They aren't too tight, and they look good. I think these will shrink a little bit after I wash them, and they should fit perfectly. I also wish the models would stop wearing the clothes a size too small because it doesn't reflect how the clothes will look on us. You can also see by reading this thread that it turns off many buyers. I'm glad I bought the IM pants and found the fabric really stretchy and comfortable. I ordered the Martha Stewart TSV in black today and hope they fit well.

Respected Contributor

I purchased Martha's jeans in white. Can't wait to receive them. Martha's clothing line is always quality. I expect nothing less in her jeans. Love the look and especially the ankle zippers! She looked great in her white jeans as did the rest of the modeling crew in the colors they were wearing.

Respected Contributor

I bought MS pull on stretch denim jeans when she made her debut on QVC.  They did not have zippers and had a non-working drawstring at the waist.  They washed well and were comfortable with the elastic waist.  Yesterday I ordered the tsv in white and light denim and hope they fit the same.  I ordered my normal QVC size in pants, 8P, and if they feel too tight I will exchange for a 10.  Love the pull on style and elastic waist.  Not crazy about the zippers at the ankle but will live with them if they fit for the ease.

Respected Contributor

@CJC

I don't think the zippers are ugly, but unnecessary.  I ordered these because her jeans fit me well and I love the elastic waistband.  For the price, I will get a lot of wear out of them.

I just bought SG joggers, which I loved so much I just ordered a second pair, in her premium stretch and they have zippers too!  Wore them last weekend for the first time and the zipper didn't bother me.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t care for the pants, but Martha is so kind to the models and everyone.

Super Contributor

Martha seems to have changed her style with her big hoop earrings and big hair modeling her tight white jeans size 10 lol I think she loves hanging with the girls in Westchester PA their real unlike the snobs Bedford Hills You go girl!