Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV March 8

These jeans are a knitted fabric which means they will stretch out by the end of the day and they have ankle zippers.  The zippers are a total deal breaker for me.  They snag on everything especially furniture.  Not a fan. 

Contributor

There are tons of great reviews on her jeans from last year. I am curious. I believe these are the same material but last years had embroidery on them. 

Respected Contributor

Easy pass.  Everyone wearing them looks like stuffed sausages- I’m a size 4 but dislike anything super tight. And these would stretch out, then fall down all day on me. Waiting for the next trend... 

Super Contributor

Just looks way too tight (not comfy for me) and I wonder if the top will roll down on me..  I had jeans like these that did.. not saying hers would...  Woman Tongue   I never had jeans with the zipper on ankle .. Not sure how that would feel... And how hard would it be to pull those on?  Not for me.. 

Honored Contributor

Why don't they put belt loops on pull-on pants??  They will stretch out and then I'll be pulling them up all day long. I need a belt to hold them up but without belt loops I can't wear them.

Super Contributor

The size 2 woman in the white jeans during the 11 am show might want to size up to a 4. Way too tight - I could see every articulation of her knee joint and the seams were screaming for freedom. 

It really wasn't the best presentation of the jeans.  I was on the fence about buying, but decided to jump off the fence and not buy.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Easy pass.  Everyone wearing them looks like stuffed sausages- I’m a size 4 but dislike anything super tight. And these would stretch out, then fall down all day on me. Waiting for the next trend... 

I have to agree!  Even the model Anya who has an amazing figure with long slim legs looked like they were too tight on her. 

I've tried a pair of Martha's jeans and they didn't work form me....much too tight in the legs which are fine if you like that.

Super Contributor

I have a different pair of Martha's jean (not sure the item#, they have a stripe along the side of each leg).  They are just normal jean fabric and they fit really well in my normal size 10. 

These knit jeans are just too tight on everyone I've seen so far except for Martha.  She looks really good in them - probably in her contract.  lol

Respected Contributor

These jeans are WAY too tight on Kiersten, but she wears her clothes tight...and all the jeans on the models look to be too tight, bunching below their behinds and knees.  Not an attractive look!

Honored Contributor

I think they look good on Martha in the photo on the Q home page, but I do not like knit denim so I am not buying.