Frequent Contributor

The TSV A355010 has been posted and I'm hoping someone who has ordered a shirt with a full bottom can help.  I'm thinking of A301073, which is even more full than the TSV but would probably given an indication of how this would fit.  When you're wearing it, does it feel like a maternity top or does it settle comfortably?  Thanks for your help!

Contributor

My experience with these big shirt fashions is with Louis Del'Olio and LOGO.  I tried tops with swing hems in both those lines and returned all items.  They were simply way too baggy in the waist and hips and I felt they added many pounds to my Medium (size 12 top, 10 bottom) frame.  This Martha Stewart top looks similar to the tops I returned.  I've noticed many similar tops in the Joan Rivers line lately, as well.  They must sell, but I can't wear them.  They are not figure-flattering on me! 

Respected Contributor

Hey kathnern, I can offer you my experience with shirt A355010.  I have this in white and just ordered peony (thanks to your post).  No, it does not feel too big or like maternity wear. It is a nice, comfortable, classic shirt. I like it much more than the similar Joan Rivers.  I wish it didn’t have the hidden button placket just because I like buttons but I knew this up front.

i have laundered this many times and it seems better each time.  Unlike some of the other brands I have never had to touch it up with the iron - even when I “Elvis” the collar. I plan to use this summer as a shirt-jacket but is great year round.

Good luck and good summer.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your responses.  I do have Linea and Logo tops that work just fine.  I was concerned about the Martha Stewart top because of the crisp fabric, poplin.  You've helped with that, Spacrazy.  I could use an updated white shirt so will probably order that.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered one Martha Stewart top and returned it - it was too bulky and made me look huge. I liked the style of it, but her clothes are not flattering on me.

Respected Contributor
I like the A355150 denim friendly version the best. Will think about it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV 6/28

[ Edited ]

I definitely like the chambray versions in this top better than the others. But as a pear shape, I usually look better in a more fitted top.  These voluminous swing type tops add width and bulk so I just look huge.     

Esteemed Contributor
I think it is not flattering g at all. Pass
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry.  I'm watching at midnight and I don't think it looks good on anyone, including Shawn who can wear just abut anything.  To me it adds pounds.  

Honored Contributor

Maternity Top! No Thanks.