Super Contributor

I never order from the other channel but really like the look of the MarlaWynne today's special dress. Any advice on the fit and feel of her items is much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://www.hsn.com/products/marlawynne-matte-jersey-sleeveless-dress-with-pockets/9334545 

Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Special Dress

@HeatherAG wrote:

I never order from the other channel but really like the look of the MarlaWynne today's special dress. Any advice on the fit and feel of her items is much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://www.hsn.com/products/marlawynne-matte-jersey-sleeveless-dress-with-pockets/9334545 

No advice on fit but I am wondering if you noticed the hem of that dress...looks odd to me in the pictures.

Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@HeatherAG wrote:

Thank you!

No advice on fit but I am wondering if you noticed the hem of that dress...looks odd to me in the pictures.

It definitely looks different - I can't tell if it's different-great or different-not-so-great. I was just scrolling through her pieces and really like some. I may try out a different maxi that looks great for summer.

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG @The pictures make the hem look bulky or heavy...don't know if that is flattering.She does have some really nice pieces and they are supposed to work together from season to season.I gave up shopping online for clothing as I have fit problems.I may have to try again though.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the way it looks on anyone.  It looks like a harem dress.

Valued Contributor

I have ordered items from her line and I found them to be well made, good quality.  I do think they run large.  Good luck.

Contributor

Marla Wynn has nice quality clothing. Not cheap but I like the good stuff. I do not like this dress because of the hem. Not flattering. Check out her jewelry. Really nice different pieces. Big anf Bold!!

Frequent Contributor

Whew, what an awful design.  And i generally like her clothes.  Just awful.

Super Contributor

Thank you for all of the feedback. I ended up not caring for it after seeing it presented. Some of her other items were pretty, but am holding off for now to think about buying something from her line.

Honored Contributor

I believe she has done a version of this dress in the past but with long or 3/4 length sleeves.