Frequent Contributor

Anyone getting this?  I travel a lot and always need a light jacket.  This looks pretty and easy- goes with everything.  Considering the Cloud color....

Esteemed Contributor

@tiara1  Since I retired I have no need for her clothes even though she has a nice line.   It appears the jacket is very popular.   I'm more of a Giuliana Rancic fan for my lifestyle

Respected Contributor

She designs clothing for her body- tall and heavy around the middle. Every time I see something of hers its tons of boxy fabric. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the blue stripe.  I can wear this anywhere and will go great with my different shades of jeans I have.  

Frequent Contributor

I love her things too- especially jumpsuits!!  Got the long sweater that was a TS last year in black and wore it to death!

Honored Contributor

I need to watch a presentation because I cannot grasp a chiffon jacket.  That just seems odd to me and looking at the still shots on-line isn't helping me out.  I am afraid this would end at the widest part of my bottom half and look bad.

The pants the hosts I saw were wearing were cute but her bottoms do not work for me.  I hate when they talk about sizing down in her pants.  That only works if you have thin legs and narrow hips like Marla does.  If you are a pear shape, sizing down is a no go unless you want to look like 2 pounds of sausage in a 1 pound casing.   

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would need a chiffon jacket unless you need to hide a figure flaw.  It surely is not going to take the chill off.  Seems silly to me. It's cute but not very practical. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That jacket is too cute I love the blue stripe and the sage color but I have so many light jackets already.  The chiffon is really cute over sleeveless dresses or tank tops.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant 

I find her clothes very wearable and flattering.  I am 5'4" very small frame 120 pounds.

I ordered the chiffon jacket in cloud xs.

Respected Contributor

I think the jacket is beautiful but the fabric too see through sheer. I would feel compelled to wear only the coordinating top under it.