Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

March 3rd TSV Handbag Demo is Awful!

Is anyone else aggravated at the way this handbag is being presented? This woman Jill does not tell us anything except that it's leather and you will look "elevated'! She finally gets to the inside (only because the host told her to) and barely shows anything! Is there a zipper pocket? How many pockets in all? Lining made of what? What does the color inside look like?  If that isn't enough to get you angry watching this, there is the fact that there is no info going up saying the size of this bag!! What are the dimensions? It looks huge! How about weight? I know I can go on line to find all of this out, but should I have too? No I shouldn't. It's huge, the inside shows right through the top of this bag, and that clasp looks like a real pain. Not to mention it looks like they stole that Doony Logo lock hobo design! No where as good a quality though as Dooney and Bourke. I don't have the logo lock bag because it is big and heavy. I do have tons of Dooney bags though.

This presentation is a disaster. I feel bad for people that may order this without looking up all the facts. The shipping to send it back will be a waste.

Honored Contributor

Re: March 3rd TSV Handbag Demo is Awful!

I have not watched a presentation of this bag but any time I have ever watched this Jill present anything I find her to be sorely lacking in intelligence and personality. As for the purse it is way too big and much too heavy for me so I have no interest at all in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill is awful. Q has a semi celeb demoing & hawking. Her ego and pay is bigger than the Q customer.  

I have no interest in any GILI knock off so it is funny to watch.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jill does fine.......she seems very intelligent to me.  Not a nice thing to say about someone.

She doing a presentation right now and the first thing she did was show/tell about the interior features!!

Esteemed Contributor

No need for me to shell out $250.00 (after shipping and tax) to look "elevated".

I just boughth two actual designer leather bags this week for $106,00 at Macy's.

The Gili bag is too large for me, and I am a fan of large bags.

Esteemed Contributor

Same can go for D&B - frustrating to sit and watch and wait for measurements while 2 people (vendor & host) yap away.  I've had to call order entry for the info. 

Esteemed Contributor

There is nothing special about the TSV. I have two of the handbags from B. Makowski., I have the Camo and Natural Python. They are different styles but the leather is the same. I think they were TSV's. They are beautiful bags. Why would I buy these bags? Nothing special to me.

Trusted Contributor

The only thing elevated about the GILI  bag is the price.

Super Contributor

I miss Lisa. 

She knows how to do it.

They drive me nuts not showing the inside as one of the first things.

Super Contributor

I know a lot of people will probably disagree but I think the overall quality of GILI is done now that the original designer/presenter Lisa R has retired.

This bag just looks like a big bucket Hobo bag you can find in any Department store to me.

Jill is a bit too loving herself for me to ever watch anymore presentations. So overall I agree.