Super Contributor

Anyone know what this TSV will be? TIA

Frequent Contributor

Calf leather tall shaft boots

A301455

Super Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I know a lot of people won't like these because the back of them is all stretch but these are the types of boots I like because they fit me.  I have large calfs so I appreciate the stretch in the back like that.

However, I don't think this is a very special value. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know a lot of people won't like these because the back of them is all stretch but these are the types of boots I like because they fit me.  I have large calfs so I appreciate the stretch in the back like that.

However, I don't think this is a very special value. 

@Lipstickdiva  -  I agree, the price isn't very special.  I bought their last tall boot that was a TSV and love those.  I bought three different colors and always get compliments when I wear them.  These are cute boots and I'll watch the presentations, but they're a pass for me.  I don't need any more boots.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Fisher TSV Nov. 2?

[ Edited ]

I actually really like these.  I have slender calfs and most of the boots offered on QVC have calfs that are 16 inches--that is WAY too wide for me.  I wish these were .5 inches higher, but the heel height is good.  I'm so glad it's not a riding boot.  I have 3 or 4 pairs of riding boots, and it's a craze that's been out for 5 years--been there and done that.

I'm considering the black, but I don't know if I want the suede or the leather.  The suede look a little classier.  The black leather doesn't look as good on.  

i don't think the price is all that great either.   I'm on the fence. I am so glad they offer a calf circumference that is not so wide.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I bit the bullet and ordered the black leather and taupe in the wide foot/wide calf...I really loved the taupe on Kerstin and hope it works for me because my calf is big and cannot wear tall boots that do not have stretch...can't wait to get them!

Super Contributor

It seems like a lot of money for boots that are at best only 2/3rds leather.

The whole back of the boot is stretchy material - which is probably great for people who are harder to fit with boots, but the price really isn't reflecting that fact.

Honored Contributor

price is average for what you might find at dept store on sale, but I think the value is on the selection in color and the size and width range

I wear an average width in both, so for me I can go to the "marketplace" and find a better price 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

price is average for what you might find at dept store on sale, but I think the value is on the selection in color and the size and width range

I wear an average width in both, so for me I can go to the "marketplace" and find a better price 

People are enticed by the wides and the easy pays.  That's not an enticement for me.  I could not care less about easy pays, and I don't, as mentioned, want wides.

I do not think it's easy to find this style in brick and mortar.  Again, this year...as in the past 3 or 4 years...it's almost all riding boots that have almost no heel at all.  I have looked for a pair similar to these and can't find.  I may cave, but I'm not sure due to the price being ridiculous for a TSV probably made in China.  If they were $99, I'd get for sure.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"