Esteemed Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned. Barefoot Dreams TSV

it makes sense that the his was a leftover because the quantities on all colors were limited in the first presentation.  It's almost sold out,   I'm not a Big BFD fan.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes and alas another long sleeve hooded sweater in July, Yay...........

Regular Contributor

It's going to be 112 degrees today  in Phoenix.  I wouldn't order it today if it were free. The thought of even touching a sweater is too much!

Respected Contributor

It’s not like I’d be wearing it today…
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would've been more honest of QVC to just put the sweater on clearance or clearance sale. Instead, they gave us Jen making it out to be the buy of the century and urging viewers to get "2 or 3" because of the price, as if it were a deal instead of a dump. (I understand the need to sell, but she sounded like a huckster.) The tackiness -- from host/vendor/QVC -- was bad enough.  But the scrubbing of the reviews to keep viewers from finding out purchaser reactions makes it much worse in my book.

Regular Contributor

I agree with you.  Why WILL Barefoot Dreams and QVC just not be "straight"?  So disgusting.  And Jen was maniacal with excitement.  Saw her true colors.  How can  people blatantly deceive?

Honored Contributor

Not good for a company like QVC and the host to lie like that. 

Valued Contributor

They'll never own up to it.

Esteemed Contributor

I am pretty sure that is the same BD cardigan that I bought and returned.  It was too big and just awkward to wear.  I have one BD cardigan that I bought when they first came to the Q.  Don't think I have ever worn it.  I am not going to get sucked into anything of theirs ever again.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

It would've been more honest of QVC to just put the sweater on clearance or clearance sale. Instead, they gave us Jen making it out to be the buy of the century and urging viewers to get "2 or 3" because of the price, as if it were a deal instead of a dump. (I understand the need to sell, but she sounded like a huckster.) The tackiness -- from host/vendor/QVC -- was bad enough.  But the scrubbing of the reviews to keep viewers from finding out purchaser reactions makes it much worse in my book.

@vsm   Yeah.  I have to agree with everything you said here. 100%