Regular Contributor

Many (most?) were returned. Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

This is terrible.  There were a huge percentage of returns since the sizing was off AND many people (me) had holes in the sweater.  Each color had different sizing.  I know since I ordered many colors.  The rating was in the 3.0s and reviews were NOT good. All year I wondered what in the world they were going to do with all the returns (all sizes were available in all colors).  WELL NOW WE KNOW.  The reviews were removed just minutes ago.  I AM A STAND AGAINST DECEPTION.  I HOPE THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT THIS TSV AND TELL THEIR VIEWERS "YOU MAY WELL BE RECEIVING RETURNS".  Let's pay attention and try to get the Q AND Barefoot Dreams to have integrity.

Honored Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned.

[ Edited ]

OP--what are you talking about? I am confused. Please give more info. I guess I didn't see this TSV--

Regular Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned.

This was a TSV last Fall.  Reviews were bad.  Everything I said before.  There were bad reviews and a huge number of returns.....and they are selling the remaining sweaters at a lower price and calling it a repeat TSV.  THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF IT, but dancing around like it is something great.  Such a disappointment all around.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned. Barefoot Dreams TSV

You can still see the reviews on the QVC app. They always hide the them on the website when they do a repeat of a TSV. 

3 Stars average out of 434 reviews.

Screenshot_20220714-002208.png

Respected Contributor

@wise decision  @wagirl 

I'm confused too.  What is the item number you are referring to?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Wonder if that is why they have so few of them.  Fifteen minutes into the presentation and they've sold half of the quantity for the day?  I think they said they only had 3000 for the day.  That's not a lot considering the QVC viewership.

I was flabbergasted when she said they sell tanks in that brand for that price.  Never in my life have I paid $75 for a tank.

Regular Contributor

I thing you are right about having so few for a TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Ha! Integrity? Charging $74 for a sweater that looks like this is? No!
Trusted Contributor

@wise decision I agree, reviews should never be removed if it's the same exact item. However, how does one know the percentage of returns. I don't believe I've ever heard a host state an item has a huge return ratio. 

Trusted Contributor

I’m not on the app but you can see how many problems there were on the questions section. They ran huge. Now on the midnight presentation they seemed to downplay that which is ridiculous. The red is not red. It’s like a sienna. There were tons of responses to questions on there - none of them good.