Frequent Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned. Barefoot Dreams TSV

My thanks to you OP for creating this post.   I watched the midnight presentation and didn't want to fall for the "you must order now or they will all be gone by the morning." By this morning they were mostly sold out and I was so disappointed.

THEN I read your post and am so happy I didn't order.  It all makes erfect sense and I certainly don't need another sweater that I would end up returning.

Thank you all for your great help on this forum.

Honored Contributor

So they're selling an item as a "special value" that was sold previously and got not so good reviews????  Seems deceptive to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wise decision   not only her hysteria but telling us we should by three because the price was just so fabulous.  She does that a lot - telling us some cheap rag should have a 1 or 2 in front of it.  She must think we're stupid

Valued Contributor

I'm very careful about buying all these clearance items. You just don't know if there was a problem with them in the first place. 

Honored Contributor

Not only was it a previous TSV, it had been offered many times on one of their various "sales".  That is when I bought mine.  I had the advantage of being able to read reviews and learn that it ran very large, so I ordered accordingly.  I didn't know it had issues with holes too.  Mine is great becausse I was able to get the sizing right, and I have no holes in mine.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Many (most?) were returned.

How do you know that most were returned?

Valued Contributor

That's not a lot of money for a piece of clothing and especially a sweater

Valued Contributor

Item # ??

Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I had no clue and ordered this TSV.  I checked the sizing chart online and ordered my usual size in this brand.  The sweater showed up and it was way too big.  I expected a little extra room to accommodate layers during the Winter season, but there was more than enough room for me to wear a winter coat underneath this sweater.  I sent it back.  Of course, the sizes were all sold out so there's no way for them to exchange it for a smaller size.  Oh well!

Honored Contributor

I usually don't buy clearance.  I've never had any trouble with any of the Barefoot Dreams.  I don't buy their cardigan sweaters.  If I buy sweaters, they're usually pullovers.   They are always selling them.  Especially now with all the summer stuff sold except for the clearance.  They couldn't sell them before. That's why I'm weary of buying them now.