New Contributor

Is it just me, or does this foundation accentuate the model's pores??? Looks horrible and shiny as well. Don't like! I'm an It girl tho!

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked shiny too .... maybe its the lighting in the studio ....??

Honored Contributor

The TSV is a NO for me.  The quality of her cosmetics are not that good and since she sold the co. they may even be worse.  

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I love everything Mally......  Her products work great for me and the foundation is the best Ive ever used.   I think IT is horrible.   To me it equals drug store products and is priced way too high......   Mallys shadow sticks really are the BEST.   They really do stay on forever.  

New Contributor
The foundation is very unnatural looking. Looks thick and goopy. Accentuating the pores. Not a good look.
Honored Contributor

I've not seen any presentations so this may not be the case but on some make-up presentations, the models come out fully made-up and then just start putting on more and more product to demonstrate.

Is it possible they just have too much foundation on and that's why it looks thick, heavy and cakey?

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE her shadow sticks as well.  I have them in almost every color!  They go on so easy and STAY ON (I can totally do my eyes in like 60 seconds).  I've even accidentally slept with the color on before and woke up the next morning and it still looks the same - LOL!!  I hope she keeps making them and QVC keeps them in stock.