Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hello Beauties ~ About this Mally TSV, that I am going to try...

I watched the show last night, and Mally said that all the Models

used her Poreless Perfection Primer before she made them up.

Can anyone here give a review on this product?  I read many of the reviews, and they were very good.  But, I would love to read what you all have to say about it.  

I'm primer challenged, and have tried many, and have yet to find a good fit for me.

Any help would bemost appreciated.  Thank You!

I really like this primer! And it's my DD's favorite! It's my second favorite. I like Spackle. I used to use Mally in the winter, and Spackle in the warmer months - just for the way they both felt on my skin. 

Anyway - I checked the primer she showed last night in the super size. At the bottom of the ingredients list it says "Mally Beauty," which indicates it is her OLD formula. I would get it while I could! I'm sure Beauty Visions LLC will "reformulate" this too eventually, using ingredients they choose. 

Comparing this to Spackle, this gives a moister feel to my skin. It helps my makeup stay on, and makes my skin feel so smooth sometimes I don't even need foundation! My skin is combination, neither too dry or too oily. But the older I get, I sense a little dryness during the cold windy months! Smiley Wink HTH you a little! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank You!  I've tried Spackle in several of LG's versions, and my skin is so dry, that it just doesn't do much of anything.

Thanks for letting me know that all those good reviews I read were for the same formula.  I'll grab the big jar now.

Appreciate The help!   

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I don't believe the fact the models had primer under the makeup was even mentioned until the primer presentation.  Thought that should have been said when the models were being made up in the Today;s Special   It would be nice if the ladies were made up from their untouched  skin,  step by step like Andrienne does on HSN  and possibly on the Skinn presentations at Evine.

For those who use primer:  Does it make a noticable difference under  your makeup and can you really use it instead of makeup and look natural but get some coverage?  Since I'm not a big makeup fan, the color never seems right, would you recommend I try a primer instead?

My thanks to anyone who can give me an answer.

Respected Contributor

I stand corrected.  It wasn't mentioned that the Models were using the Primer, until the topic came up in the Primer presentation.

I'm glad that I stuck with the entire program, and heard this.....

I did order the primer today, as I thought that the older Models did look nice in this new foundation.  

At my stage of the game, I am willing to try this.  I'm soon to hit the 13th anniversary of my 47th birthday!  So, I need all the help I can get.  Cat Wink

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

I wear medium in BM too and wear medium in Mally and its perfect

Super Contributor

I'm not buying until they show the actual foundation colors as they come in the package!!!

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I'm not buying until they show the actual foundation colors as they come in the package!!!

On the video of the 3pm showing, they do have all 5 of the compacts open (off to the side) but they never even take 20 seconds to show them close up.  I Don't Get it!  Sigh.....

Occasional Contributor

I am very disappointed that Mally and other vendors offer makeup foundations that Do Not include colors for African american women who have complexions richer than Alicia or Stacie. Please note that I find this unacceptable. It cosmetics, Laura Geller, are two other vendors who ignore African American women. 

Regular Contributor

The same thing on the 6pm show! Ugggh....I had to stand next to the tv to grab a quick look at the shades!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'm a medium in Bare Minerals, or light medium so I was wondering if med or light. I don't like the look of being too light in foundation.