Contributor

Mally has a TSV on Monday, wondering if anyone knew what it was or had a number

Super Contributor

Any ideas?  Any info?  TIA!!!

Valued Contributor

On Mally's Facebook page she provides a hint.  It shows a Mally Muted Muse Rose Gold Evershadow Palette.  So it must be rose gold colors.  I am kind of disappointed since I would rather the eyeshadow sticks over the palette. Not sure what the rest is as of yet.

Frequent Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

If anyone takes a good look at the model's faces, they will not purchase. The one model with blonde hair looked terrible. You could have scraped the makeup with a knife. It was so thick and made her look older. Not a good TSV.

Frequent Contributor

I totally DISAGREE that this line makes you look older!  I've been wearing Mally for a while now and constantly get compliments on my skin, eyes, etc.    I am 52 years old, and Mally's products make me look at least 10 or more years younger.   the models on tv might look over made up because for demos, she keeps layering the products over and over.   In real life you won't do that.   I have tried pretty much every line, cheap and expensive, and by far, Mally is the best value, and has the best overall products - especially the shadow sticks!  they really are a "tatoo in a stick".   and no....I don't work for Mally!!

Valued Contributor

I am skeptic about her products since she went bankrupt.Some items are now made in China.Also I don't like the defender so I can't get the TSV today.

Honored Contributor

@BibioneI have been wary too of trying Mally's products since she sold her company.  I  used her products for years and loved all of them, but the last few I had purchased were not of the same quality--the shadow sticks, etc.  I am tempted to try the TSV.  I like the Face Defender but mine is older and I wonder if the current one is of the same quality.   If any posters got this in advance, I hope they post their comments.  I hate the cost of returns.

Esteemed Contributor

@elatedwrote:

If anyone takes a good look at the model's faces, they will not purchase. The one model with blonde hair looked terrible. You could have scraped the makeup with a knife. It was so thick and made her look older. Not a good TSV.

The pretty white hair model looked cakey and not good, too. Every line and wrinkle was high lighted. She usually looks very good. 

I think it's the Perfecter. The younger model's faces look paler than their necks. 

I don't think it's that good a buy with no foundation. 

Honored Contributor

I was watching Mally  early this a.m.  Mally was taking this white product for under the eyes on the model.  She put so much on the model that the model looked like a clown.  I could not believe what I was seeing.  No, thank you.

kindness is strength