Respected Contributor

Re: MY PILLOW -- ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the piece on him on CBS Sunday Morning last week. I think it is still online.

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I dislike the way he conveniently makes sure the cross he iz always wraring shows .I am a Christian and I am offended by his blatant attemp to use his religion as a sales tool  

@VancouverUSAgal- You say you're a Christian, but you're making an assumption about his own faith and reason for wearing that cross and you have no way of knowing what's in his heart.

As a Christian - "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Regular Contributor

I purchased these pillows from QVC and they are the worst.  Have ruined my neck and back and I am now left with nasty headaches.

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

And if you turn the channel he's on that channel too. I'm sick of him too. 

LOL    So glad I have company.

Respected Contributor

Count me in as another person who is sick of this man and his pillows. He is everywhere and his commercials are awful. Appearing in a medicine cabinet ? Ridiculous. He always wears the same blue shirt on air. He goes OFF if I see him on.

Frequent Contributor

My Pillow is the Today's Special on HSN September 7th. 

Respected Contributor

Can't stand the vendor Mike. His commercials are incredibly tacky. He must have given QVC a percentage of his company sales because he is always on air. His stories of pillow shopping as a teenager strike me as odd too. I am a senior who refuses to spend exorbitant amounts of money on a pillow when Target sells standard pillows at half the price.
Contributor

Oops.  You lost me at the mention of Mike Huckabee...

Occasional Contributor

He advertise on shows with racism and homophobia and refuse to pull his ads. Birds of a feather.

BTW the pillow is overrated I wish I could get a refund on the soggy mess. SAVE YOUR MONEY

Honored Contributor

I'm getting to think all the TSVs are boring since the presentations are way too long and they are on several times on "the day."   I like kitchen items and cosmetics, but even they are getting boring.  Yes, I change the channel or don't even put the TV on which is even better.