Super Contributor

MY PILLOW -- ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo sick of seeing this guy all over television, every other commercial, and every time I turn around, on QVC, I could cry. I'm sick to death of his shpeal, his blue shirt and the never ending promoting of his darn pillows........he's now become offensive to me. Can't stand him.

Honored Contributor

Re: MY PILLOW -- ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turn. the. channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I tend to agree with you.  But at this point I just ignore him, turn him off.  It must be working for him because he continues to do it.  My hubby and I laugh and we come up with other things he could sell.  1.  My bed  2.  My dogs bed  3.  My car back pillows and on and on.  I have only one version ... the tiny tiny pillow that folds up and you can travel with it.  I could not resist.  Is it wonderful.  Not really but it is small and handy and hubby fights  me for it LOL as a joke.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree just turn the channel if you are tired of his commercials.  He doesn't bother me at all. I have purchased many of his pillows for myself and family members.   We love them they are comfortable and work for those of us who have issues and have thrown money away trying to find just the right pillow.  I like the fact you can wash and dry them and they have a 10-year warranty and made in the USA.  I think all his commercials and QVC appearances allow him to keep his prices reasonable and I have found the best deal is when it is a Today's Special on QVC. I hope they keep him around for a very long time.

Esteemed Contributor

I slept through all his presentations today....and not with a My Pillow!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

His pillow was one of the worst purchases I ever made at Qvc and the person who recommended it to a bunch of us while posting one afternoon has never come back  She has no credibility anymore which is why she stays gone! 

Trusted Contributor

Someone else felt this way and while I was reading page two, about to turn to page three, the entire thread got wiped from existence. There's another in suggestion box, seems like Qvc might have lost some viewers today. I didn't tune in either.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1   The best thing to do is not watch him.  He does get pretty sickening and he has been on quite a bit with a TSV.  I own his pillows and I like them but they tend not to keep their shape unless you press in on both sides.  However, when I fall asleep, I stay asleep.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

If you're repeatedly watching something you dont' enjoy then it's on you.

Honored Contributor

So, I wonder what happened to the bulk of the posts from earlier... Are we now not allowed to say we're tired of seeing the same things being offered over and over again... And I don't care if they sell like hotcakes. This item, like so many others, is featured too often... Oh, and there's no need to change the channel... I won't turn it on in the first place...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...