Contributor

Gee, look! High water joggers!.....that's how they'd look on me.  Muk Luk's/QVC left out anyone taller than around 5'6" with this one.  

Respected Contributor

I need to refresh my supply of black joggers, but tuned in to find them too short, even for me at 5'6". 

The point with banded bottom joggers, is that they should come down to the top of your foot, but you have the ability to pull them up some, if you want that look. These are a NO for me.

Honored Contributor

I love my joggers and wasn't in the market for another pair, but I could always be tempted.  However, those Muk Luks hold no attraction for me. 

The color selection seems like an after-thought, even the camo is an unusual camo with that white background.  Plus, I don't like joggers with working drawstrings.  I know the vendor pointed that out as a plus, but not for me.  I don't tuck anything in, so that string tie just gets in the way and sticks out creating an unattractive  bulge.  

Respected Contributor

I did get the marble since I wear a ton of camo but I wish they would stop saying they are great for any height! I am 5'7 and they will not be down to my ankle but they will be okay with sandals.

They really need to make talls or at least a 30 inch inseam for leggings and joggers.

Honored Contributor

Re: MUK LUKS TSV February 1

[ Edited ]

I don't need any joggers. Even if I did, the TSV doesn't impress me...

I recently bought several pairs of a great Denim & Co joggers - A386765...in fact, I wound up getting one of each color! They are so comfortable and look great. I was able to get the majority of them with FREE S&H when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago for around $29.

All of them fit true to size except the 'clay red'. I had to exchange for a size small. The rest fit perfectly for me in a medium.

Side Notes - the inseam on the Denim & Co joggers is 28"...same as the Muk Luks TSV. I'm 5'7" and they are fine. For joggers, I wouldn't want them longer.

The item # for the petites is A378200. Sadly, they aren't available in tall for those that need them.

Honored Contributor

I think the black and white are cute but I don't do joggers.  I don't even like jogger bottoms for pajamas because I find them unflattering.  

I have heard really good things about the Stars Above brand at Target but I'm not sure what the color selection is.  I believe the joggers are $15.00 but they are definitely lounge/pajama pants.  

Respected Contributor

im wondering how they run.big,or small

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I don't need any joggers. Even if I did, the TSV doesn't impress me...

I recently bought several pairs of a great Denim & Co joggers - A386765...in fact, I wound up getting one of each color! They are so comfortable and look great. I was able to get the majority of them with FREE S&H when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago for around $29.

I got their other ones that they had in the grey with a 30 in inseam. They were around 32.00. They look nice too.

My free shipping day was a ton of locknlock! 

All of them fit true to size except the 'clay red'. I had to exchange for a size small. The rest fit perfectly for me in a medium.