Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know for sure but the fabric doesn't seem like it would be very breathable...95% poly/5% spandex. 

Hate polyester.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor
No sale for me also because of the polyester!
Honored Contributor

Nice choices, excellent price.  Free S&H. 

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know for sure but the fabric doesn't seem like it would be very breathable...95% poly/5% spandex. 

Hate polyester.

Good point.  I may end up regretting my purchase.  We'll see. 

Honored Contributor

The last total I saw last night for the TSV was over 110,000 sold.

That's a lot of people still buying pajamas.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Hate polyester.

I should have thought this through better. By the time last night rolled around, I had been deliberating alll day.  In the meantime, I checked the Costco website and found some 100% cotton Carole Hochman 4 pc.pajama sets (shorts, crops, tee, tank) for $21.99.  I tried to cancel my qvc order but was too late, it was already in process.  DH and I were at Costco this afternoon and they had the CH sets for $19.99 at the warehouse. I picked up three sets and will likely return the TSV's. I do get chilly when we're downstairs so the TSV cardigan was appealing for that, but I do not want to be hot when I'm trying to sleep.  I have some cardigan sweaters that are too big to wear out in public but I can wear them in the house so they'll suit the job.  Ugh, I get so mad at myself sometimes for being too spontaneous and then having to pay postage to fix my mistakes. 🤦‍♀️

Occasional Contributor

I agree about neither piece not having pockets  - I didn't order for that reason.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Hate polyester.

I should have thought this through better. By the time last night rolled around, I had been deliberating alll day.  In the meantime, I checked the Costco website and found some 100% cotton Carole Hochman 4 pc.pajama sets (shorts, crops, tee, tank) for $21.99.  I tried to cancel my qvc order but was too late, it was already in process.  DH and I were at Costco this afternoon and they had the CH sets for $19.99 at the warehouse. I picked up three sets and will likely return the TSV's. I do get chilly when we're downstairs so the TSV cardigan was appealing for that, but I do not want to be hot when I'm trying to sleep.  I have some cardigan sweaters that are too big to wear out in public but I can wear them in the house so they'll suit the job.  Ugh, I get so mad at myself sometimes for being too spontaneous and then having to pay postage to fix my mistakes. 🤦‍♀️

You will love the jammies.  purchased 4 pairs.  Just line dry. They shrink some 

Occasional Visitor
Any word on when the Dyson Airwrap is going to be a TSV??