Esteemed Contributor

Target carries Muk Luk

Respected Contributor

MANY brands manufacture cheaper versions of items for discount stores

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't buy a candy bar at Walmart- Such a junky store!

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

MANY brands manufacture cheaper versions of items for discount stores

MANY brands manufacture cheaper versions of items for QVC too.  Just sayin.

Respected Contributor

I returned a Muk Luk pj set to Walmart yesterday.  Last year, I purchased the exact Butter-Knit leopard pj set for my MIL, she loved it...so ordered the exact same style in another color on Walmart.com for half price thinking that was due to it being a 2020 style.  I was wrong.

So I wrote Muk Luk....here is their answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us on this matter. The pajamas that were bought from QVC were an exclusive product to only them. The Pajamas at Walmart are a different product and for that reason with a cheaper price are made with a cheaper material.

Thank you,

Jennifer Beasley

Customer Support

Reliable of Milwaukee

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

They seem to be every where,i saw walmart has them,is there a quality difference in where you buy them?

So it looks like they'll manufacture a lower quality when requested/paid to do so.

I'm on their email list and they send me their sale notices. I've ordered several things directly from their website, as well as from QVC.

I've seen a few styles at Walmart too.

Every retailer has their own price so I shop around when I settle on the style I want. Free shipping if you order from their Muk Luk website.

As I write this I realized I wear something from Muk Luks every day, year 'round.

Honored Contributor

I was in a Walmart today, picking up a few groceries.  I also wanted some holiday napkins.  That took me across the store.  On the way, I passed through the ladies undies and socks, and spotted a 2 pair set of MUK LUK cabin socks.  I picked up a set.