Honored Contributor

They seem to be every where,i saw walmart has them,is there a quality difference in where you buy them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I don't know about the Muk Luk brand, but I have seen name brands at Sam's & Costco that are definitely not the same as the quality that I have bought at other stores, so I think it is possible.

Honored Contributor

Hard pressed to think these companies have two factories - one to make items nicer and another for not so much, unless they make 2nds/3rds like some china.

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased both socks and cabin socks for 3 years at Walmart and they are the same quality.  The only difference is I get 2 pair of cabin socks, with kittie cats on them,  for $10 and a pair of socks is $4 AND NO SHIPPING!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

They seem to be every where,i saw walmart has them,is there a quality difference in where you buy them?

@goldensrbest 

If you prefer actual Muk Luk Cabin Socks, consider that they only infuse them with either shea butter or aloe (today's TSV) here at QVC.  Muk Luks skip that infused part at other places where they are sold.

I don't really care about the infused part, I take good care of my feet and keep them moisturized on my own.  As such, I purchased a 4-pack of Muk Luk cabin socks on Zulily, and saved nearly $10 vs. the TSV. No aloe or shea = no problem for me.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

If you prefer actual Muk Luk Cabin Socks, consider that they only infuse them with either shea butter or aloe (today's TSV) here at QVC.  Muk Luks skip that infused part at other places where they are sold.

I don't really care about the infused part, I take good care of my feet and keep them moisturized on my own.  As such, I purchased a 4-pack of Muk Luk cabin socks on Zulily, and saved nearly $10 vs. the TSV. No aloe or shea = no problem for me.

I would think the aloe wash out in the socks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   Yes, the vendor stated that after a few washings the aloe does indeed wash away entirely.  That's another reason I don't care about the aloe [or shea] infused bit.

Socks, even cabin socks, pick up more dust & lint than slippers, so I wash mine frequently.  

Esteemed Contributor

They were at Kohl's today at 30% off with a coupon!

Trusted Contributor

I love those fuzzy socks and slippers at Walmart.  I have a bunch.   I just moisturize my feet before I put them on.  I don't need them "infused" with anything.  My feet are always cold around the house so I pick up several pairs each winter.  They are very cozy and soft.  I love them best fresh and warm out of the dryer and then on my moisturized feet.  On really cold winter mornings I'll fluff/warm them in the dryer real quick before I put them on.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Last year I bought these MUk Luks at WallyWorld when they were on clearance.  2 pair for $4.00.  I love them.  I plan on buying more this year when they go on clearance.  QVC price is ridiculous.