Occasional Visitor

MRS PRINDABLE'S TSV THIS YEAR 11/11

Does anyone know what the Mrs. Prindables TSV on November 11th is going to be?  I wish they hadn't discontinued the Inside Q magaazine they used to send out.  I loved knowing at the beginning of the mont what the best TSV's were going to be. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MRS PRINDABLE'S TSV THIS YEAR 11/11

@EscapingWI,

I also miss the magazine,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/80/aa/2b80aaa40d3ae142c10f43430f496207.gif

Occasional Contributor

I would really love to know to.I have some I already    ordered that ship that day.But they dont have my favorite.One year the special had one with sea salt ion it.I really loved that one.There is a lady that does a blog where she tells the tsv in advance but I cant remember what her blog is called.

Esteemed Contributor

@micjenang wrote:

I would really love to know to.I have some I already    ordered that ship that day.But they dont have my favorite.One year the special had one with sea salt ion it.I really loved that one.There is a lady that does a blog where she tells the tsv in advance but I cant remember what her blog is called.

------------------

Goggle Blue Skies For Me website...Am not sure of her name either, but the website does offer good info on upcoming TSV's!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@micjenang wrote:

------------------

Goggle Blue Skies For Me website...Am not sure of her name either, but the website does offer good info on upcoming TSV's!!
     PS  - I just looked on the website and her info/description of the apples is not included yet.  She usually updates product a few days before the TSV.  She normally provides description, item number, price etc....

Occasional Contributor

Thank-you so much.

Honored Contributor

@micjenang  I wish you visited me last year.  I purchased MP caramel and chocolate covered pretzels last year from Sam's Club or Costco.  There were three flavors in the box.

I ended up throwing all of the sea salt ones away.  No one would eat them and I couldn't even give them away.  I even tried to pick the salt off..still everyone gagged.  I have to admit that they were very pretty and sparkly looking.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the MP TSV last year, as I did in other years and I did not like the sea salt apples. I never gave them away as gifts because of that. I think you have to look beyond the MP TSV to get quality toppings on the apples. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these years ago and the apples were mushy.  I learned not to order candy apples that are 10 days old when you get them.  Buy local & fresh dipped.

Occasional Contributor

Peacemanor blog spot but she does not have details other than 10 piece with 3D box.  No description of the apples yet.