Occasional Visitor

MORE EXTENDED SIZES PLEASE!!!!!!!

Hello,

I am looking at the Today's Special Value for today July 2, 2019 - the Denim and Company 2 pack of fit and flare tunics..  I am LOVING the fact that they brought in the extended sizes....HOWEVER, I hope that QVC takes note and brings in more vendors that offer the extended sizes....I didn't order last night and so unfortunately at 7am central time, there were none in my size left in the colors I wanted. 

PLEASE bring in more extended sizes QVC!!!  THANK YOU DENIM AND COMPANY FOR DOING THIS EVEN THOUGH I MISSED OUT!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: MORE EXTENDED SIZES PLEASE!!!!!!!

I wear a size medium or large, but was happy that the TSV was offered in extended sizes.  Gives everyone a chance to purchase, no matter their size.

Honored Contributor

@wheatfields wrote:

Hello,

I am looking at the Today's Special Value for today July 2, 2019 - the Denim and Company 2 pack of fit and flare tunics..  I am LOVING the fact that they brought in the extended sizes....HOWEVER, I hope that QVC takes note and brings in more vendors that offer the extended sizes....I didn't order last night and so unfortunately at 7am central time, there were none in my size left in the colors I wanted. 

PLEASE bring in more extended sizes QVC!!!  THANK YOU DENIM AND COMPANY FOR DOING THIS EVEN THOUGH I MISSED OUT!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

@wheatfields  Keep checking back and refreshing the link to the TSV. There are always cancellations - good luck Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Please call CS, and make mention of the extended sizes.
Esteemed Contributor

Well if they came though for XXsmall I do not see why they can have more sizing in the other direction. I think its unfair that some women are left out if they do not wear a certain size.

Super Contributor

Put your email in the box on the home page and you will get an alert when the vendor you like is scheduled to be on. Then purchase as many xxxxl tops you can in as many colors or check hsn they carry a few 00 clothes if that is your size