Esteemed Contributor

Wow. So much hate for these.... Well, I bought them and I can't wait to receive them. I got the 2 black pairs option (no, I don't like to do laundry regularly - LOL). I love polyester and spandex. I love comfort. I love wearing pants like this for working from home. I don't think the price is bad at all. Different strokes for different folks, yall. 😇

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 

How do you know they are junk?

They are not letting us pre-order the TSV anymore so you couldn't have already received them.

I don't know why you even look...you hate everything QVC sells and the company itself by the number of negatives threads you start.

I think some people love these type of pants.  I see them worn all over.

Valued Contributor

RespectLife, how about respecting others opinions & their own reasons why they post? 

Respected Contributor

a google search will provide explanation why some post and continue to post only negative content

i will not post it here

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

@PhillyGirl23  You are right, I just purchased a pair from Walmart  $9.00 to lounge in around the house and I would not wear them out same as Anybody nice for around the house but not $50.00 after shipping,

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Wow. So much hate for these.... Well, I bought them and I can't wait to receive them. I got the 2 black pairs option (no, I don't like to do laundry regularly - LOL). I love polyester and spandex. I love comfort. I love wearing pants like this for working from home. I don't think the price is bad at all. Different strokes for different folks, yall. 😇

@Goldengate8361   At the start of the pandemic and WFH I bought a pair of the Anybody Cozy Knit joggers.  They are different than these (58% cotton, 38% modal and 4% spandex), with a slightly brushed texture.  They were and are SO COMFORTABLE that I went back and got 3 more pair!!!!!  I don't recall what I paid for them but they were worth it to me and still are.  I wear them around the house and to take our dog outside.  

I hope you enjoy your purchase.   If you see the COZY KNIT ones,  you may want to give those a try too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want to wear anything with a tie around my waist, as it sticks out.  I don't need any help in expanding that area of my body!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I mostly live in joggers of this style. I probably have a dozen pair. They're my daily, go to, attire for walking/hiking with my dog and lounging around the house.

The solid colors, particularly black, can be dressed up a bit for shopping and errands. The comfort for me outweighs any criticisms others may have about fit and style. But, I do think they look best on certain body types. For me, they're flattering and even slenderizing, which sounds crazy, but true. 

I'd get a pair of these in black for Fall to beef up my supply, but for me, I can find them at much lower cost. Every dime counts these days.

I did order a pair of AnyBody joggers (on sale) in the past and had to return them. They were a size, or possibly more, too large for my typical fit. So, the one I ordered seemed to run large. 

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette .............How about a hint as to what we should google (word wise)?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@TheMemphisVette .............How about a hint as to what we should google (word wise)?

@Imaoldhippie 

enter the below

why some post and continue to post only negative content

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~