Respected Contributor

I look for clothing to wear for Gentle Yoga. We are  all Seniors. This TSV has a matching top which makes it easy. I won't wear leggings so this style is a good option. Thinking about it.

Honored Contributor

I have found that the quality of the AnyBody brand is not great.

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf  Check the COZY KNIT version of AnyBody joggers.  They are mostly cotton, slightly brushed and so comfortable.  They run a little roomy.

Super Contributor

Big box stores offer comparable stuff at little prices.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette ..........Thank you, very interesting.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor
I truly like when the comments are both positive and negative, especially when I’m debating whether or not to make a purchase. Sometimes the cons actually make me laugh and laughter is Good! I’m still thinking about the “Pot Holder” resemblance comment because it really generated some good humor. Especially from the lady who’s in the airport traveling internationally! She made me LOl !! She took a negative comment about a recent TSV and turned it around. Way to go!! Please keep posting if you like or dislike an item, even if you like more than you don’t and Vice Versa! Remember this forum is not limited to opinions and discussions. So post away!!
Super Contributor

Amal always looks great no matter what she has on. 

Valued Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 I was @ Walmart today - I bought some plain v-neck t-shirts for $1 each.  Imagine that? 

Super Contributor

They looked too tight on the model so I figured they weren't for me. Plus...polyester. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Wow. So much hate for these.... Well, I bought them and I can't wait to receive them. I got the 2 black pairs option (no, I don't like to do laundry regularly - LOL). I love polyester and spandex. I love comfort. I love wearing pants like this for working from home. I don't think the price is bad at all. Different strokes for different folks, yall. 😇

@Goldengate8361 

i had to waitlist two sets because they sold out in the size and colors i wanted......black/black and black/shibori. i generally love the anybody line and thought that they were great for athleisure wear for around the house....or even for sleeping in. they looked very comfortable. to each his own! hope that they work out well for you and hope my waitlist goes through.

not sure why someone called them "junk" when they have not felt them, worn them, or tested them out themselves?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein