Esteemed Contributor
There is no magic pill!! None!!' Such a bunch of B/S
Honored Contributor

I think all these "diet aids" just give a psychological boost. They ALL say to eat a low-calorie diet, and to exercise along with the product. Probably you could convince yourself that 2 M&M's and a glass of water would "do the trick".................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2014 Desertdi said:

I think all these "diet aids" just give a psychological boost. They ALL say to eat a low-calorie diet, and to exercise along with the product. Probably you could convince yourself that 2 M&M's and a glass of water would "do the trick".................

Especially if they are the new Atkins m&m's (: ..... Really good by the way!
Super Contributor

If you adhere to a 2000 calorie a day regimen with a balanced amount of protein, fat & carbohydryate and do 30 minutes of exercise daily, anyone will lose weight and you WILL save $25 by NOT buying Meratrim.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} oh my - In those before and after photos, poor George seems to have grown a LOT of black hair on his back in the 'after' photo..... [[he had none in the before]]

Super Contributor

H-MMMMMM!

Perhaps Meratrim is mislabeled. Instead of a weight loss assist product, might be the long awaited solution to curing baldness?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor
On 1/29/2014 Amber~ said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} oh my - In those before and after photos, poor George seems to have grown a LOT of black hair on his back in the 'after' photo..... [[he had none in the before]]

LOL......I thought I was seeing things !!!
Frequent Contributor

Daisy..........You read my mind, lol..... and your sig lines are hysterical {#emotions_dlg.laugh} ---- I will however, be one who is staying, regarding the aliens arrival... {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Azcowgirl....... I wish we were seeing things, lol....stick to the mNm's I say!!

Esteemed Contributor

I shocked that a company like QVC would put its name and reputation behind this kind of snake oil product. Very disappointed.

Pretty much a sure thing that if you restrict calories and get the 3 hours of exercise per week the product requires in order to be effective, you're going to drop a few pounds. I find it difficult to believe that a few capsules of floral extracts makes a material difference.

Shame on you Q.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor
On 1/29/2014 gardensla said:

I shocked that a company like QVC would put its name and reputation behind this kind of snake oil product. Very disappointed.

Pretty much a sure thing that if you restrict calories and get the 3 hours of exercise per week the product requires in order to be effective, you're going to drop a few pounds. I find it difficult to believe that a few capsules of floral extracts makes a material difference.

Shame on you Q.

QVC has one - and ONLY one - reason for its existence : TO MAKE MONEY!

Snake oil?? How about all the makeup stuff that doesn't do anything more than generic, cheap dimestore stuff? They hawk it til the cows come home. Same with the hair-removal product called WEN.