Highlighted
Super Contributor

I am all for supplements and herbs...but not for weight loss. None of them work...none. The only herb that ever worked for weight loss (Ma Huang) was banned by the FDA several years ago thanks to its misuse by a bunch of morons and thanks to the methamphetamine trade using it in their illegal and disgusting drug manufacturing. Anything else marketed in the supplement business for weight loss is just hooey. I can confidently say this after selling and using supplements of all types for the last 27+ years. If someone uses a supplement or an herb and uses weight, I can guarantee you that they also changed their dietary/caloric intake at the same time, which is the real cause of any weight loss (exercise too of course goes without saying).

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/29/2014 bichonlover said: This reminds me of the kind of thing you find in the back of the pantry closet three years from now and you can't remember how it got there.

ITA!!

Contributor

"Take Meratrim twice a day, adhere to a standard 2,000 calorie a day diet, walk five days a week for at least thirty minutes, according to public research, as published in the obesity journal, take Meratrim twice a day, adhere to a standard 2,000 calorie a day diet, walk five days a week for at least thirty minutes, according to public research, as published in the obesity journal, take Meratrim twice a day, adhere to a standard 2,000 calorie a day diet, walk five days a week for at least thirty minutes, according to public research, as published in the obesity journal, take Meratrim twice a day....."

Honestly, how did the hosts that had to work with this woman throughout the day keep from strangling her?

"Take Meratrim twice a day, adhere to a standard 2,000 calorie a day diet, walk five days a week for at least thirty minutes..." I'm going to be hearing that robotic spiel in my sleep tonight!

The worst presentation of any TSV that I've ever seen.

Frequent Contributor

P.T Barnum was right-""There's a sucker born every minute!!"" People really need to wise up.

Frequent Contributor

I returned mine today. The chews are bitter, very disappointed. Mary B. Rowe says she has these all the time?  Not likely. 😏  I tried to cancel my order 3 hours after buying but it was too late. 

Honored Contributor

If I adhere to a 2000 caloriea day regime with a balanced amount of protein, fat, and carbohydrate and do 30 minutes of exercise daily, I'd gain 1/2 pound a week indefinitely.

So I guess I must not be "anyone", huh?

Truthfully, everyone is DIFFERENT.