Occasional Contributor

My mistake... you get two bottles for a total of 120 capsules.

Contributor

This is just another gimmick!!!!!! Just eat right. Fish, chicken, lots of veggies, fruit and excercise and you will loose weight. and be healthy. Sick of all these diet gimmicks they are useless!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

You'd be surpised just how many calories a day you do get to eat; it's more than you anticipate. I've personally have been using the free website My Fitness Pal and have lost 25 lbs eating 2000 calories a day and walking for 30 minutes 3 times a week. It's coming off at a rate of about a pound a week. It's not fast, but I'll tell you time passes anyway and in the end I'm down 25 lbs without feeling hungry or deprived and without having to exercise every day. For the minimal amount of effort I put into this I'm pretty happy.

Valued Contributor
On 1/29/2014 gym lady said:

This is just another gimmick!!!!!! Just eat right. Fish, chicken, lots of veggies, fruit and excercise and you will loose weight. and be healthy. Sick of all these diet gimmicks they are useless!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true! Exercise is important because muscle burns fat. If you exercise, you essentially turn your body into a "fat burning machine." Therefore, no need for a diet pill. Your body has the abilty to do the work for you, if you help it along.

Exercise+ Healthy Choices= Weight control.

Regular Contributor
On 1/29/2014 Lotus~ said:

This TSV bothers me.....and it bothers me even more that the hosts are selling it with a straight face.

QVC...your integrity is suspect lately.

I agree

Regular Contributor
On 1/29/2014 gym lady said:

Amen....looking back on the presentations...I believe its the way they are selling the product. They keep saying take this pill and you are going to lose weight-BUT you MUST watch your caloric intake and exercise. smh. I don't get it -for some reason the presentation doesn't come off as if the pill is there to "assist". The producer, segment leader or Dr. Naomi is doing something wrong. She needs a spokesperson or something she doesn't come off as trustworthy nor reliable. Whatever it is, I'm missing the message. I don't believe in "miracle pills" I believe in hard work and commitment.

Super Contributor

There's no magic formula. Taking these capsules might give you a psychological boost, but walking thirty minutes a day and following a moderate diet will work The pills are really unnecessary.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I don't see how these capsules make you lose weight? Excersizing for a half hour day and a 2000 calories food intake you will lose weight. What's in a flower and plant extract that is so special?
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor
On 1/29/2014 circles said:

after reading this thread I had to watch the video.....that man sure did get a lot of hair in the ""after"" picture....what a hoot....

how does anyone believe these ""miracle"" weight loss pills...when clearly a healthy diet and exercise will help everyone to lose weight....without the pills....

It kind of looks a little like it could be a tattoo also...
Frequent Contributor

The only think this does to make you lighter is if you weigh your wallet after you pay for it. QVC is a joke selling this. They should be ashamed. If any of these cr*p products worked no one would be fat. First Saf-Slim now this? It's embarrassing. Can't wait until Andrew Lessman has a field day with this.

QVC - what are you thinking?