Frequent Contributor
This is a line of skin care I had not previously heard of. It sounds great and seems to have mostly good reviews, but there has been no mention of sunscreen in the products. Does anyone use there products? How do you work sunscreen in? I’m not familiar enough with HSN to see how to ask questions on products like we can on QVC
Honored Contributor

M Asam has been on HSN for many years, it does have a very good following of loyal customers. HSN has a Community Forum just like here, just do a Google search for HSN Forum. I do think you wil get replys here , since so many have been using M Asam for a very long time. 

Honored Contributor

Just to add, you would have gotten a lot more responses if you wouldhave posted this on the Beauty Forum. 

Trusted Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3 wrote:
This is a line of skin care I had not previously heard of. It sounds great and seems to have mostly good reviews, but there has been no mention of sunscreen in the products. Does anyone use there products? How do you work sunscreen in? I’m not familiar enough with HSN to see how to ask questions on products like we can on QVC

I used his Magic Finish product for several years and liked it very much.  However, I was interested in the sunscreen feature that was heralded by IT in their foundation so I switched.

I still use their Perfect Teint and facial cleanser and like the line and those products.

Valued Contributor

i use two of the m asam moisturizers:
resveratrol premium
and aqua intense.
i don't think either of these moisturizers have sun screen.

i also use the vino gold body scrub.
i love the body scrub!! it's sugar based.

all 3 of the products that i have, work well.

i like that the products come in large sizes - the scrub is 40 something ounces and is very reasonably priced - $35 when i ordered it

i don't wear makeup, so i haven't purchased any of the products that fall under, what i call the "makeup" line, like the magic finish that is part of the tsv, so i can't say how they work.

all of the products that i've watched have good for your skin ingredients and a grape based. they own their grape vineyards and make everything in house. for what it's worth, i think they make quality products.

Respected Contributor

Re: M Asam TSV on HSN

[ Edited ]

The before/ after “mature” photo got me to order the Magic Finish. It was a wow. I have really cruddy skin, very sun damaged, sun spots,  eye circles, and I need to try this!  The coverage looked super, but not cakey.  Plus the other night cream, big quantities, and not a bad price either!  

I realize it has no sunscreen but I don’t always need it-

Yay grapes, boo, prunes.. 😂😂😂

Super Contributor

Love M Asam products. Regularly use their Vino Gold cleanser, it is like cold cream and takes off all makeup. I am so stocked up on this product. The Magic Finish is a miracle for me. I can just slap a bit on and look like I have "done' my makeup, good coverage too. The Vino Gold line is my very favorite. Prices are good and I think the products are really good with great ingredients for anti-aging and sensitive skin. 

Frequent Contributor
Thanks so much for the info. I seldom post but was curious about this. I’ll see about finding HSN chat and think I’ll try this one offering anyway.
Contributor

I ordered the TS after researching reviews. I am now using the Collagen Boost set and have been for almost a week. The texture of my skin is improving and wrinkles are plumping a little bit! So far so good.

Esteemed Contributor

No sunscreen and still working on jar from last spring of Magic Finish. In summer it looks like chalk on me & many others so did not order again. I use Voodoo.