Respected Contributor

I have the 11" Hudson lantern and am already having trouble withe removable candle.  Been through a fist full of batteries.  Not getting this one.

Respected Contributor

Didn't they have a lantern tsv earlier this year? Why do it again? Oh well. I love the look, but we've had vintage nautical lanterns with flameless candles in them for more than a decade. I carry one fun to the dock on summer evenings. Lovely. The old lanterns are more interesting, but the look is nice, no matter what.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have 2 of the original outside luminara candles that the Q had a few years ago. One is still working but the other died after 1 year in the weather.  

Honored Contributor

Our craft store, Pat Catans, sells tons of these lanterns and they are always on sale.  Plus if you join their club, which is free, you get 20% off purchases.  I'm not sure these were a good deal.

I don't have great luck with battery operated anything.  I blow through batteries like crazy. 

Frequent Contributor

I know this may be outdated but recently gave it as a gift and although it has a timer setting on bottom it has a button not slide.  If you have this please school me on how to use the timer.   I have other items with timers but this candle has a push button and the instructions don't say anything about a timer yet it's printed on bottom of candle.   The remote only has an on off button.   Thanks I counting on you.   

Occasional Contributor

When you push the button the first time, it's on. Push the button a second time and now it's on timer. Push it a third time and it's off. Hope this helps.