Honored Contributor

Thanks to those that responded.    Always good to get opinions from other shoppers.

Contributor
I have about 8 Luminara candles and honestly the price on this is amazing, even with an additional shipping charge. I bought a set for a gift, and originally even bought the charcoal for myself, but cancelled it because I'm concerned it looks purple on every presentation. They even comment it has blues/purples in it. Why call it charcoal? I'm totally into greys and want a true grey. It's an amazing value though!
Honored Contributor

@foodie105  I wish they would have done a better job of describing some of the colors.  If the red was more of a burgundy, I would have ordered it.  I think they described the blue as "pale blue" and  "coastal blue."  There is a difference.  I would use the pale blue, but if the coastal blue is more what they usually call "sea glass", I cannot use that (even though I love the color), but have a friend I would have ordered it for.  Friend would not use the pale blue, but I would.    They need to describe the colors better.  (I did order the white for me and the ivory for a gift or gifts.)

Contributor
How is 600 hours a short battery life? I think that is amazing! Every 4 months is great. What Bethlehem light says once every year I'm curious. Do you mean once a season? That's different. There is nothing that lasts a year for battery life.
Respected Contributor

@Californified wrote:
Just got some at Costco, way cheaper with excellent quality.

Couldn't agree more.  Costco's are fantastic and much, much cheaper.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV

[ Edited ]

Just received my white Luminara candles.  If I put them (un-lit)  next to a true bright white item they are more light ivory.  Any white candle people out there & your color when turned off?

Valued Contributor

I bought two sets at Costco the other day.  $19.99 each for 5 candles WITH batteries!

@Californified wrote:
Just got some at Costco, way cheaper with excellent quality.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Super Contributor
Did anyone else's TSV of the orange / burnt go on BACK ORDER 2 times?! That has happened with mine, totally ridiculous that I don't even know if I'll get my order 2 weeks after the fact, ugh. Very disappointed!
Honored Contributor

I like Candle Impressions, but I think the Luminara are even better.  I bought two sets of the TSV--one set is for a gift (ivory) and the white is for me. 

Contributor

Of course you have to buy a lot of batteries even if you use the timer.  I have 23 sorted sizes all over my house.  And buy batteries in bulk from Batteries Plus.