Honored Contributor

@Californified wrote:
Just got some at Costco, way cheaper with excellent quality.

@Californified 

Lucky you. Wish we had a Costco. Do you know if that's an item non-members can order online?

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV is a great value but, I already have so many of them that I am going to pass purchasing the TSV🙃

Frequent Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV

[ Edited ]

- I have quite a few Luminara candles in different sizes. I don't find that I have to change the batteries very frequently; haven't tried rechargable batteries. I think you'll love them. They really do look real.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I don't change them often.  I have quite a few I light every night for about 5-6 hours.

I changed over my batteries when I put out my Fall decor.  I have white or ivory luminaras so I'll use the same candles through Christmas.

I was going to order Harvest but @ $100 total just to have rust colored candles wasn't practical.

I did order another set of white.  The candle will blend in with any decor & I like the white vs ivory.

Hope this helps. (I use duracell for my luminaras & each takes 2 C).

Frequent Contributor
I have between 10 and 12 and think they have a very good battery life. I use them on the timer mode and they are all about 2 years old so I would bet the battery life has improved over they years
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I don't change them often.  I have quite a few I light every night for about 5-6 hours.

I changed over my batteries when I put out my Fall decor.  I have white or ivory luminaras so I'll use the same candles through Christmas.

I was going to order Harvest but @ $100 total just to have rust colored candles wasn't practical.

I did order another set of white.  The candle will blend in with any decor & I like the white vs ivory.

Hope this helps. (I use duracell for my luminaras & each takes 2 C).

@homedecor1 

Thanks. I should probably buy a set. I did buy a couple of the candle impressions several weeks ago that I really like. They use AA batteries. So far so good on those coming on & going off with the timer set.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I think it's a great price considering at $39-49/each at stores could cost a lot more.  In fact, I think I paid more for 4 than 6 they are offering.

Valued Contributor

@Daysdee-- I bought 3 sets; most will be used for gifts.  I only wish the set wasn't so big.  I want the red, but I don't need six red candles!  In a perfect world, we'd be able to buy these candles at this price in sets of two!  

Super Contributor

I know the technology varies between flameless candles, but how can Bethlehem Lights offer candles that will operate for about a year on a single set of batteries, but others only last months? I love and own a number of Luminara candles but I'm passing on these because of shipping cost and the "short"battery life (up to 600 hours) - I'm sure they will continue to improve and will keep waiting!

Honored Contributor

I have some already in "singles" and I use them in my lanterns and other decorating.  I bought a set of two smaller Luminara recently (in red) for a gift.  Had I known about this TSV, I would have waited.  Today I ordered the white set and then decided to also get the ivory set.  The ivory set will be for my DD as she was mentioning a need for flameless candles as her girls like a candle in their rooms.    I think now I only have one small "real" candle in the kitchen and I just don't burn candles in other rooms.       People that have seen my Luminara think they are real; they are that good.