Honored Contributor

Any thoughts on this TSV?  I have a few   Luminara candles and they do look lke real candles.   I wish QVC would have offered free shippping.  (the usual wish!)

Honored Contributor

I love Luminara candles and have so many, it's almost ridiculous, LOL!

I'm at the point now, that I only buy unique or different ones, but the TSV is a good price for those who need/like them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

That may have more to do with the manufacturer than with QVC, @Daysdee .

I know when there's free ship on a WEN TSV, it's often because Chaz is paying for our shipping out of his profit, not QVC.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a set in Ivory; you can't beat the price.

I have them all over my house and often, quests will ask "aren't you going to blow out your candles?" as it's gets late (especially those spending the night. "They're fake" and the look on their faces, lol. Sometimes I forget they're not real candles,lol. 

Love Luminara. Free shipping would be nice but it's so rare and NEVER when I need it so.....

Valued Contributor

I bought three sets - 1 white, and 2 charcoal.  I'll be giving most of them as gifts.  My nieces just got their own apartments, so I'll split one set and they'll each get three candles.  I've been wanting 8" white Luminaras, so this is a great way to get them plus some gifts.  I could never afford to buy this many at the regular price!  Thank you QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV

[ Edited ]

These look so charming, and I do miss the look of candlelight. I haven't bought any fake candles, and haven't lit a real candle since the day I brought a cat into the house over 20 years ago. I have always wondered how these Luminara look to someone who doesn't know they're faux flames.

Appreciate your post @SahmIam.

Regular Contributor
I ordered ivory and will put candle rings for different holidays for all year decorating and an additional set of the red with the candle rings. I have purchased cheaper brands to go under ceramic houses where they don’t show to save money but this is my go to brand for candles in lanterns or pillars. It seemed like a lot of money so I won’t be purchasing some other items in the future, but I feel these are a great buy.
Esteemed Contributor

I happly bought the candles in red to use with my Christmas decor.  I have many in white because they can be used with everything.  When I saw the price on TSV and that they were graduated sizes and could be grouped in 3's (I never use even amounts) I jumped on them.  I can also use them with my white ones during the holidays.

Occasional Contributor
Just got some at Costco, way cheaper with excellent quality.
Honored Contributor

Kept waiting for someone to post about these.

I don't have any of these & thought about buying them.

It says they use a "C" battery. Do you know if they last very long or if you are constantly buying batteries.

Do they work well with rechargeable batteries. Some stuff does not.