Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Same old lantern style just a different choice of sizes and configurations.  The candles don't get larger with the size of the lantern.  Lantern gets bigger however candles are same size ... the largest tw lanterns looks odd with such small candle height.  Half of it is just space.

@rms1954   The candles do get taller.  The smaller lantern gets 4, 6, and 8 inch candles.  The larger lanterns get 6, 8, and 10 inch candles. 

But I do agree that the largest lantern could use even taller candles.  If I was to invest in that 30" lantern, I would definitely buy separately one of the taller luminara candles that reach 15" tall -- but they are also 6" wide, so probably only room inside for one of them.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 

Though I do realize that the Q audience ebbs and flows with new customers coming on board and older ones dropping off and that the Q has to market to that, I agree with you.

Snore...soooo many repeats of the same old products. I've gone months without checking the Q at all, and when I return...a Newer NEW vacuum.  Haha!

It appears to me that Q Buyers/Marketers/Etc. lack imagination & innovation anymore. Remember when they traveled the country looking for startups and new products? 

~Quack

Honored Contributor

@Quackeroo    They're doing some shows with new products from small companies but the only seem to do one show, they're gone forever and we're back to the same old usual. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Emma Bunting wrote:

Can someone tell me if these indoor/outdoor candles are indeed weather-proof? I'm a bit skeptical.......

@Emma Bunting   I have this same lantern from years back, although the candles on mine are nor removable.  I put mine on my covered patio every spring through fall and even being in the hottest of weather, they have not melted.  They are not real wax.

Thank you! @Biftu 

Frequent Contributor

I love these and the candles do come out so you can decorate as you wish

Super Contributor

So much incorrect information being posted.  

all candles are 2" diameter, not 6".  The lantern itself is 6" square 

height of candles in 2 smaller lanterns are same

heght of candles in 2 larger lanterns are same and are taller than those in the shorter lanterns

all candles are removable; they are not attached to the lantern in any way

agree that there is a lot of " headroom" in the tallest lantern.  

Honored Contributor

@Calgal2too wrote:

heght of candles in 2 larger lanterns are same and are taller than those in the shorter lanterns

@Calgal2too   I don't see where anyone mentioned that the TSV candles are 6" in diameter.

I know that I mentioned that I would buy separately one of Luminara's 15" candles for the tallest lantern, and that 15" candle is 6" in diameter, making it impossible to have an additional candle inside with it.  

Respected Contributor

I spent hundreds of dollars on outdoor luminaria lanterns and THEY ALL DIED after 2 years! WASTE OF $$$$$$

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Calgal2too wrote:

@Calgal2too   I don't see where anyone mentioned that the TSV candles are 6" in diameter.

I know that I mentioned that I would buy separately one of Luminara's 15" candles for the tallest lantern, and that 15" candle is 6" in diameter, making it impossible to have an additional candle inside with it.  

You are correct.  My apologies. I misunderstood your statement.