Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara Candles TSV 12/15

I like Candle Impressions which has the soft glow inside the candle and doesn't have that phony looking flame! Don't like Luminara at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva    I can't pull the trigger.  They are just too expensive and with $5.50 shipping it's a no go for me.  They are lovely but I don't see the worth in them

Regular Contributor

I love these candles! I have many of them. Since I found this brand I can't except anything else. They have great lanterns too.  Not the 3 candle one though. I heard it has a faulty thing going on. So don't get that one. I reccomend these though.

Trusted Contributor

Love Luminara but wish this TSV came in sets with mixed sizes. Would like sets of both the teal and white with one tall, one medium and one short candle in each set. Too pricey to buy in separate sets. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not into flameless candles (they eat batteries) but it seems a little late to be offering this TSV.  I know they can be used any time, but they would have sold more of them a month or two ago.

Honored Contributor

It does seem late to be having them as a tsv.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

They're my favorite flameless candles. They may not look great during the daytime but when they're flickering at night, I think they're just beautiful. I have a set of three on top of a cabinet, in the corner, that looks so cozy at night. I keep mine on the timer option all winter long. I've got some old Candle Impressions that are really pretty, too. I think the flicker is what makes them eat batteries so quickly so I have a mixture of the two types. If they were offering a discount on the shipping costs, I'd order two sets; not interested in paying $11 shipping for 6 candles, even Luminara!

Respected Contributor

JUNK!!!  Every one of my candles, including the very expensive outdoor lanterns, has died within 2 years!!! NO way am I spending $ on Luminara- I buy candles on Amazon. They are FAR less expensive and look exactly the same! 

Respected Contributor

I would have purchased if you got one of each size, instead of 3 of the same size. I have graduated candlesticks from Valerie and they look best with different sized candles.

Trusted Contributor

Boo on them being al the same size in one set. I've always purchased them in the 3 graduated sizes and was hoping to pick up a few but nope, not this time.

"Coming to ya from Florida"