Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,094
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I would have preferred a set of 3.  I could use the red for the holidays but don't need six.  I can't rationalize spending $100. with shipping and tax for red candles I will only use during the holidays.  For 1/2 the price I might have bought a set of 3.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Re: Luminara 7/25

[ Edited ]

I tried to place an order and it says it can not be delivered to my address?? I have never had this problem before and of course online chat customer service isn't working and currently on hold 20 minutes to ask why?? QVC shopping is a complete disaster anymore between items not received , returns not credited and not being able to speak to anybody. 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,360
Registered: ‎07-24-2012

@golden_girl   My guess-it was a color that is sold out.  This has been happening lately. A glitch in the system sometimes shows candles that are sold out  and when you try to put the order  through you get that message (even if you have been able to place it in your cart). This has happened to me several times. I wonder if this could be the case for you.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Kjae, thank you , I think you solved my mystery!  After waiting on hold for an hour and a half,   I read your response, tried another color and it would have gone through.    Thank you for your help!!! Very much appreciated.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,163
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I watched at midnight and every color except ivory and white sold out. It is surprising to see the return of red this morning. It was a fast sell out.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,935
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

I can't remember.....was one of the color choices Black? I should have gotten that one. The Orange popped back up long enough for me to get it. Would like to get the Black, but if that wasn't a choice, I will get the Charcoal.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,454
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@golden_girl wrote:

I tried to place an order and it says it can not be delivered to my address?? I have never had this problem before and of course online chat customer service isn't working and currently on hold 20 minutes to ask why?? QVC shopping is a complete disaster anymore between items not received , returns not credited and not being able to speak to anybody. 

 


@golden_girl   This happened tpo me the other day, so I reported it and was told they are aware of it

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,454
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@World Traveler wrote:

I can't remember.....was one of the color choices Black? I should have gotten that one. The Orange popped back up long enough for me to get it. Would like to get the Black, but if that wasn't a choice, I will get the Charcoal.


 

@World Traveler   No black, but the Hunter green looked black from a distance.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 515
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@traveler wrote:

I watched at midnight and every color except ivory and white sold out. It is surprising to see the return of red this morning. It was a fast sell out.


        

        all colors are back again. not a complete sell out:Woman Surprised:

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,171
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Last night in the 8PM show all colors but ivory were sold out.  Now this morning they're all available.  How can this be?