Trusted Contributor

Anyone think they should have had more color choice for men luggage? I think the first sold out was Navy? The navy sold out quick because it was the only possible male color.

All the rest are beautiful but this is graduation and Father's Day season. I think they should have offered a black or more male oriented color.

I wonder why they went with all feminine choices? I don't know any man that would use the red (which is the only possible man color left). My son said "nope, no way" to red.

That is the CEO doing the presentations. I would think he would have thought of that?

Honored Contributor

Graphite has become my favorite color for things like luggage.  Also cars ( just in case my DH reads my posts).

Trusted Contributor

Yes! That would have been a nice neutral color. I would use graphite, and it is also a good male color.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think the quilted design worked for men- no matter the color. It was a great set for women though!

Valued Contributor
It’s fun to read different opinions about the colors. I bought 2 blue and 2 red for our household of 1 female (me) and 3 males. My men don’t have a problem with the red or the quilted design. I think either color is suitable for males or female. All we need is a white set and we can interchange pieces to complete our patriotic theme.
Super Contributor

We ordered the "red" - it looked like "wine" to us....  I love that they all fit into the large piece..............

Valued Contributor

Re: Luggage TSV

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114   I totally agree with you about the set not working for men.  I thought the colors and prints were fun and different from most luggage out there -- and all feminine.  Even the blue was not really a navy and I agree about the quilting.  I bought the rose gold.  We travel a lot and have more luggage than we need already but this was so pretty that I couldn't resist.  I will only use it for road trips and weekend getaways because I read reviews on other sites saying that it scratches easily from being handled on flights.  (Not surprising.)  

Honored Contributor

The luggage is very pretty. I do not need luggage, but the floral is my favorite, with rose gold next. 

Those who bought the set, enjoy. 

Regular Contributor

received the rose gold set today as well as the cosmetic bag.  The cosmetic bag is smaller than I’d hoped.  It won’t hold my 13” iPad.  I haven’t had a chance to explore the set yet, but the color is lovely.  I’m not sure it would hold up to air travel, but I plan to use for road travel.  Unfortunately, I’m hospitalized often & plan to use the medium bag & the cosmetic case for those stays.  I saw the exact same set advertised on Macy’s.com on sale for $450  over the weekend !

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My men would never use red or quilted luggage.  I thought it was priced too high. It looked flimsy and would never hold up to a truck drivers demands, or rough air travel.