Trusted Contributor

I love the Black Rainbow!    I also loved the Blue Whimsy but will use the Black Rainbow more,  so decided on that one.

Respected Contributor

I'm really not a tote person, so it's not something I would buy. 

Regular Contributor

Darn it. Was done shopping for the season on QVC. Purchased all the clothes/shoes I needed. Picked up a few CIJ things. Went to bed at 10:30 last night, then stupidly checked my computer this morning to see what the TSV was for the day. Big mistake, lololol, because I really NEED a tote.

Will be traveling to South America in November and need a mid sized tote with the luggage sleeve to fit on the handle of my new lavender Away spinning carry-on. I swore I would never buy Lugz, because in general I don't care for fabric bags & am not a fan of most of the Lugz prints, BUT.....

I kinda feel like all my life I have been either a step behind, or swimming against the current because while most of you have already purchased Lugz in the past and are passing on this TSV, I just dropped the pretty floral hummingbird print + 2 initial charms into my cart and checked out. 

"I'll never buy Lugz" said I. LOLOL...except for when I will buy Lugz, apparently. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not in need of another tote at all and I agree the colors aren't very exciting.  I have so many already I rarely use.  I seem to travel much better and more comfortably with my LL Bean backpack.  For those who like it, enjoy.

Regular Contributor
Need y’all’s help…..does anyone know if this tote is able to stand independently when empty? I saw Shawn presenting it at midnight and was able to catch the Terri Conn noontime show but during both shows both Terri and Shawn seemed to keep their hands on the bag. If it flips over unless filled to the rim, it’s an easy pass for me. Just wondering and thank you all in advance for your responses.
Respected Contributor

I got the olive. I would have preferred black but I wanted a solid color without a  print.  Looks like a good size for traveling and should be light weight. Don't care at all if it doesn't look expensive. 

Trusted Contributor
@ livinthelife101 I saw it presented this morning & they made a point of showing it does stand well on it’s own.
Trusted Contributor
I tried to get the new wallet but it’s already sold out except for copper, which I don’t want. 😕
Trusted Contributor

Know this is  regarding the TSV- didn't order it- but instead got the Lug Insulated Crossbody Water Bottle Bag - Hugg  in kelly green.  I like that it fits tall water bottles and I can be hands free when walking..  If I was going to order the TSV I would get the olive or copper- liked both colors.

Respected Contributor
It looks like a potholder.