Respected Contributor

Re: Lug tote tsv for 5/26/23

@RollTide2008 wrote:
It looks like a potholder. But, it would be a great size and shape for an office bag and lightweight enough to carry to and from the parking garage.

you've used that pot holder analogy before. What do you have against pot holders? 😆 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I love this bag! I ordered two: a black one and the red one (with butterflies). This is very specfically the kind of bag I always need to have on-hand for throwing things in (like my computer and files, running shoes) for making quick trips into my office....Our office is now "hybrid" so while I mainly work from home, I also jump in the car to run to the office for some meetings, etc. Lug quality and design is the best on the market. I have a million already, but this one looks like a classic--particularly for the use I described. 

Respected Contributor

Just so so.  I cannot imagine carrying this around as an everyday bag.  It's huge!  More like a travel bag or a work bag.  Thankfully I do not need anything like this.

Respected Contributor

Bags are my weakness and the price is pretty good!  But I don't need this at this point in my life. I bought a Puddle Jumper years ago, and if I'm traveling, that is perfect. I also have a Propeller from years ago, as another option. I noticed the prices of some other bags have skyrocketed!  

Trusted Contributor

I already have two beach totes. This is too large although the measurements listed seem wring and smaller than it appears. Maybe they changed the ones listed? I really like my one beach rite which I bought at a shop in Florida while vacationing. They have darling totes in the area we vacation in and much less expensive. My tote has a zipper and pocket and is quite cute with embellishments.
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caved and ordered Black despite long shipping times.  Ordered yesterday, May 26.  My estimated delivery date?  June 12!  Seriously?  What happened to 7 to 10 days?!?

Contributor

Just received both of my totes...brushed marina and taupe. Both are beautiful and so glad I bought them.