Honored Contributor

Re: Lug tote tsv for 5/26/23

it's a pass for me

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I've pretty much given up on Lug because of their abominable shipping delays.  But even if I didn't mind the wait, that charm bar on some of their bags is an instant turn-off.  

I still like some of their smaller organizational items.  But again, not tempted to buy until they change their shipping process.

Respected Contributor

The dimensions look larger to me than what is listed in the item description 13' x15.  I like the green grass color but don't really need another tote.  I just purchased one yesterday!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Easy pass for me.  I've pretty much given up on Lug because of their abominable shipping delays.  But even if I didn't mind the wait, that charm bar on some of their bags is an instant turn-off.  

I still like some of their smaller organizational items.  But again, not tempted to buy until they change their shipping process.

I am not a fan of that charm bar.  I don't really mind the look, but my letter charm I got with a handbag last year, lasted about a month before one of the rhinestones fell out.  On this morning's presentation, they were touting the bar as a handy place to hang your glasses!  (I don't think hanging them on the outside of your bag would be practical. 

Respected Contributor

It's not for me, I'm not a "busy mom" who carries stuff for the entire family on outings, but I think it's cute. I like the navy stripe and LOVE green bags so I can see that it would be difficult for me to decide if I wanted one. I didn't know about the slow shipping but, if it takes a month to get, that would be a definite deal breaker. Our summer, while slow coming this year, will become very warm soon and the outings will begin well before 30 days. If I had to carry things for everyone in a big family, I think this would be perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

Certainly do not need another tote.   I recently donated 3 of them and kept my favorites for travel, an IHKWIP, an Iman and an Anushka.   Can only use one at a time!

Super Contributor

Why is it taking a month to get it?
Super Contributor

After all the shipping issues with the last Lug TSV, I refuse to give them my business. Comparable stuff out there at regular stores.

Trusted Contributor

Right now I do not need a bag, so it was a pass for me. However, for those worried about slow shipping: I ordered the Gallop (I think that was its name) on May 13. It was at my door on May 18.  I think the Lug shipping time is improving.  

Respected Contributor

If I had places or vacations to take, maybe I'd consider it, however, I have no need for something that large or the LOOK of the tote.

I've never been drawn towards any Lug bag so far. Cat Indifferent