Super Contributor

Lug, mini puddlejumper coming

It's finally back!   Lug Mini Puddle Jumper is the TSV on Tues the 29th on QVC2.  Hope they have lots of color choices.  I have been waiting for one for ages.

Anyone else wanting one?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lug, mini puddlejumper coming

I have one and love it... perfect size. I'm anxious to know price and colors. Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought Fly London was the TSV on that date

Honored Contributor

I would like a Lug bag that can be rolled down the aisle of an airplane and fit under the seat.... a "tall" order.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

It is on QVC~2, the BIG DEAL of the day, on Tues, 9pm EST.

Frequent Contributor

I'd love to get some reviews for this.  Anyone?

I have the regular size puddle jumper and it's really too big for what I want to use it as which is a carry on for all the misc. stuff you want on the plane with you (and at your fingertips) and stuff you don't want to put in your suitcase.  The regular one doesn't stand up either unless it's completly stuffed and by the way I haven't even used it yet!

Soooo with all that said I'm wondering if the mini would be the right size for me?

I'm so undecided!!!!  Help!

Super Contributor

Since it is new, and I didn't see any pre-sale, I doubt that anyone actually has one yet to give a personal review on.  I like the size, and ordered the Navy Dot.  I like the features and the size is going to be perfect for under the seat on an airplane.  Easier to carry than the regular size puddle jumper, IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Lug mini puddle jumper was available at an earlier time, so yes, people already own it. I do not, but purchased the pearl watercolor, and it has shipped.. I own the kickflip in this print, and adore it. I also love the lavender lining. 

Enjoy everyone. Smiley Happy